How Not To Kill Yourself: Delusionmaxxing

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
We as truecels are often faced with the reality that we will, in fact, never find any woman desperate enough to love us. Whether it's because we're autistic, too short, too skinny, too ugly, or all of the above: it'll simply never happen.

And because it's not in the cards for us, I will now teach you the ways of delusionmaxxing. I'm going to be helping you brothers learn to accept you for what you aren't, so maybe you won't end up roping.

The art of being ignorant
Yes, we are truecels. But it's good to pretend like that isn't true. I want you to repeat this mantra, 5 times before you go to bed.

I am not a truecel.
I am not a truecel.
I am not a truecel.
I am not a truecel.
I am not a truecel.

Cope with it or rope with it.
Let's be real here, accepting reality is not a feasible option. You'll just end up killing yourself. This is why I want you to surround yourself with an echochamber, a positive feedback loop that reminds you that you are indeed a PSL god. Especially works on Discord.

Drugs, specifically alcohol.
If all of the above doesn't help (damn it's over), grab the bottle and drink your problems away. Because you may never be loved, your room may stink and be filthy, you may never find someone who accepts you, you may never even look a woman in the eyes, but at least alcohol loves you. Alcohol will never leave you, drink lots of it.

Hope I could be of help to you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Do u have any hobby?

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
browse .org

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed