How often can I shave with one of these?

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
Shaving razor machine or whatever it's called.
Quick-Charge-Electric-Shaver-Men-s-Shaving-Machine-Rechargeable-3-Floating-Blades-Razor-Beard-Machine-with.jpg

Ideally I'd use these to shave everyday or every other day, max once every 3 days. I hate how I look with facial hair and it grows really fast for me. I want to avoid skin irritation as much as possible, which is the main reason I'm considering buying one. I get irritated skin when I shave more than once every 6-7 days with these

Wholesale-3pcs-set-Razor-Disposable-Shaving-Razor-Handle-Stainless-Steel-Blade-Razor-For-Man-Face-Care.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and RoundHouse
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
use straight razor daily because chad and sharp so irriation = 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 7753
maybe every 3-5 days, a big selling point on electric razors is it causes less irritation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and RoundHouse
use straight razor daily because chad and sharp so irriation = 0
Can you include a pic? Idk what a chad razor is.

maybe every 3-5 days, a big selling point on electric razors is it causes less irritation
If I buy a high end one do you think I could use it more frequently?

Can you include a pic? Idk what a chad razor is.

If I buy a high end one do you think I could use it more frequently?
Not too sure, look for the ones that advertises "low irritant" buy shave butter too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and St. Wristcel
I grow shit for facial hair but it’s enough to merit shaving lest I look gross. I have the top one and have zero irritation

• +1
I grow shit for facial hair but it’s enough to merit shaving lest I look gross. I have the top one and have zero irritation
How often do you shave with it?

Studies show stubble is best. Buy a hair trimmer, they are much more versatile.

This is the one I use. Extremely cheap, convenient, will last a lifetime. Blades cost a few cents. Never had issues with it, very simple to shave with, doesn't cut or irritate the skin. The disposable multi blades ones are supposedly very bad, exactly because they're multi bladed(also expensive). You want to go with as few strokes as possible tbh.
IMG 20201110 233133

• +1