how often do u get a hair cut?

20 days

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Preferably once every few months but then my cuck teachers get at me.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
well, traveler, i had the perfect long fluffy hair in may and then a barber FUCKED IT UP TO SHREDS and i had to buzz it im still fuming. with my natural nw2 hairline exposed, my hookups left me at the door, i was ghosted by people on snap, and tinder matches gone down 75%. i will never be getting a haircut again in my entire life. fuck this shit traveler

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 31155, Sprinkles and 2 others
3 month depend how short it is

1.5-2 mnths

all shaved

well, traveler, i had the perfect long fluffy hair in may and then a barber FUCKED IT UP TO SHREDS and i had to buzz it im still fuming. with my natural nw2 hairline exposed, my hookups left me at the door, i was ghosted by people on snap, and tinder matches gone down 75%. i will never be getting a haircut again in my entire life. fuck this shit traveler
tbh i learned to grow and cut my hair on my own since my parents forced me to go to shit barbers and buzz my head as a child. also dnt u have a high rounded hairline?

Last edited:
tbh i learned to grow and cut my hair on my own since my parents forced me to go to shit barbers and buzz my head as a child. also dnt u have a high rounded hairline?
yeah im going to learn to do it on my own. it cant be that hard. Plus fluffy fringe is supposed to look like a fucking mess anyway so who cares. but dont you need to do special shit like layering or whatever that sounds impossible to get right.

Anyway yes my hairline is high and rounded thats why i cant have short hair at all, it makes me look like an overgrown baby.

Baby-Hair-Growth_SuperBaby.jpg

also I love your new avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Do you guys not have hair gathering up such that laying on bed = laying on top of stack of your hair? Makes me gross out
No. It all brushes out in the shower. I have curly hair so i dont have problems with this

Do you guys not have hair gathering up such that laying on bed = laying on top of stack of your hair? Makes me gross out
mine does acc and i hate it too

it literally make me look like wolverine x-men

but still