how often do u go to the club to meet females?

Before Covid, once a month. But not to meet girls, I just like listening to good electronic music.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Broooo never to meet girls. Never go there to meet girls. The only guys who have a chance are 6’3 chads. That’s not a joke. Most girls go there to drink, and/or have a good time. A lot of times they even bring guy friends for this reason, to be their “bodyguards” quote/unquote. Extremely rare that you will find a girl by going to the club.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Broooo never to meet girls. Never go there to meet girls. The only guys who have a chance are 6’3 chads. That’s not a joke. Most girls go there to drink, and/or have a good time. A lot of times they even bring guy friends for this reason, to be their “bodyguards” quote/unquote. Extremely rare that you will find a girl by going to the club.
Not true. I slayed from the club twice so far and I'm not even going often.

I have never spoken to a human female who is not my mother for longer than 5 seconds.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
I have smashed 1 ltb and 1 mtb from the club in my lifetime but its too much work to get htb and above. And i dont want to chase females that are mtb and lower. Not worth it