How often do u lock eyes with a girl when passing by

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
If ur passing a girl by in the street and look at her how likely will it be for her to be looking at u?

Honesty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Art of Pattinson and BrutalMogger
Like 5 seconds then she stops and starts sucking my cock and i fuck her but i dont cum im on semen retention

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, God-himself, Clqs and 6 others
I'm stared at by 95% of passersby, regardless of gender or age, I seem to be the only super-handsome guy on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Bars, Iasacrko and 2 others
pretty often as she would glance over just to be confronted by my incelism which would activate a chain of neural activations and cascades to look away but that process takes like 3seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and truthhurts

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
sometimes but I avoid any eye contact with girls...Im a narcasist so I look away or to my destination like I'm superior or something (schizo diagnosed)

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm friends with a chad. Going out with him is brutal, women literally stare at him everywhere to the point some swivel their head to keep looking.

But even for him it's nothing crazy like 95% of people staring at him. A bunch of people will still walk past him without looking.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and truthhurts
sometimes but I avoid any eye contact with girls...Im a narcasist so I look away or to my destination like I'm superior or something (schizo diagnosed)
If u wanna pass as superior role ur eyes up

Men don’t catch this often but women sure do since if a girl does this it means she sees herself as above u

• Woah
Reactions: God-himself
If u wanna pass as superior role ur eyes up

Men don’t catch this often but women sure do since if a girl does this it means she sees herself as above u
will do, I'll also grimace and do the ew face often (seen alot of black girls do this...HATE IT)...will make me look even more superior

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm friends with a chad. Going out with him is brutal, women literally stare at him everywhere to the point some swivel their head to keep looking.

But even for him it's nothing crazy like 95% of people staring at him. A bunch of people will still walk past him without looking.
any celebrity that u can compare ur chad friend with?:ogre:

i try not to stare at women in public it gets me horny and affects my ability to anything, i wish i could turn my sex drive off for a certian time period

i try not to stare at women in public it gets me horny and affects my ability to anything, i wish i could turn my sex drive off for a certian time period
Just jack off before going out it’ll be lower for some time

I eye fuck them

I never look at foids when passing them. I want to let them feel they are nothing but ants to me, and I'm superior. Jfl if you are staring at them with you subhuman face

Very often
:feelsez:

I do
If ur passing a girl by in the street and look at her how likely will it be for her to be looking at u?

Honesty
it all the time just to see how they react

Nigga is obcessed with poojitas

Remember the more u fuck them the more ur dick will permanently smell like old curry sauce
I'm pajeet bro:feelswah: