How often do you cold approach?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Personally I’ve never ever done it

Triple dog dare you to approach some cute chick tommrow
I won't do it but here have this picture

never did it. never felt like i was so in need for pussy that i wanted to do it. even when pussy threw itself at me i rejected it

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
never did it. never felt like i was so in need for pussy that i wanted to do it. even when pussy threw itself at me i rejected it
“Even when pussy through itself at me”
IMG 4704

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
are you still at "you need to be 6 PSL to get approached" cope??
Nigga your a basement dweller, you don’t get approached if you never leave your house unless you use dating apps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Nigga your a basement dweller, you don’t get approached if you never leave your house unless you use dating apps
I still go out sometimes

If by cold you mean no clear IOI then maybe 5 times in my entire life, and only once that was not in a social environment which got me kinda laughed at. I just don’t start conversations with people. Any friend I’ve ever had, any girl I’ve ever talked to in the least, they broke the ice first.

There’s one exception, girl I slayed after I approached her at a hostel, literally everything about that was perfect so I know what it’s like to approach the right girl. But I don’t know if anything like that could happen in everyday life.

But I have no choice any more, I have to start approaching girls, with no social circle or any other kind of proximity it’s my only option.

• So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and Suns9999
If by cold you mean no clear IOI then maybe 5 times in my entire life, and only once that was not in a social environment which got me kinda laughed at. I just don’t start conversations with people. Any friend I’ve ever had, any girl I’ve ever talked to in the least, they broke the ice first.

There’s one exception, girl I slayed after I approached her at a hostel, literally everything about that was perfect so I know what it’s like to approach the right girl. But I don’t know if anything like that could happen in everyday life.

But I have no choice any more, I have to start approaching girls, with no social circle or any other kind of proximity it’s my only option.
Its a good option but I would say now days in cuckmerica its a lot harder then used to be. 2017-2019 was able to get a few slays from it cold approaching in a club and bar district area.

Tried it like 15 approaches in a concert as well as like 15-20 near uni and a mall and didn't get anything. Both times I was pretty skinny though, like 130 lbs at 181cm, so almost 6ft

I got a lot more ioi at 170 lbs, but have been slacking hard

Still though when I was going out to the bars/clubs at 150 lbs was not really getting anything besides some numbers, so quite disappointing. The point is its a lot harder now with hypergamy

For real results with cold approach, refer to the Austin Dunham test of what he considers an attractive man. Basically its if your able to get at least 10 matches on tinder per day, and we assume a swipe left rate of 50%, so 20 likes a day.

He lives in the Miami area, and the metro population is about 6 million.

For context fitxfearless the other aesthetic black fitness youtuber got 1000 likes in about 10 days. and 1500 in 2 weeks. He would swipe left on about half the likes he got.

Austin Dunham got like 300 likes in 3 days in the Miami metro and Austin Texas metro . He also was swiping left like half the time also

So both of them which we consider chads are getting regular 100 likes a day on dating apps, and we would consider them like a solid 9/10, chad results for them.

The Austin Dunham OLD app test is one must get at least 10 matches a day on tinder. Since their based in Miami, that would be 10 matches per day in a area like Miami.

When we adjust for population, 10 matches out of 6 million , is the same as about 1.67 matches per million population

So if your basically in a city of one million you need to be getting like 2 matches per day, or about 4 likes a day.

I remember in 2017-2019 I was getting about 10 matches a day and that was when my cold approach was working

I get now like just a few matches per day which Is why I deleted the app, and now I realize why my cold approach has been failing. I am not up to par with the minimum standards

Prior to covid fucking up everything, I was getting about at least 60-100 likes, so lets say 70 likes, and within 3 weeks like 200-300. I didn't use boost, but was in a fairly large metro area, like 5 million people .

The point is, you need to see how you do Online , and then if your not meeting the minimum of 2 matches per a city of 1million per day, or 4 likes a day, then you need to improve your looks.

Otherwise your just going to go out and get nothing. Being jacked is important. Skinny isn't going to cut it. Being slim worked for me 2017-2019 with spam approaching. But now it doesn't work. Women need to see real interest in you these days, not just like it was 5-10 years ago where they might have given you a chance . You need everything these days

Its a good option but I would say now days in cuckmerica its a lot harder then used to be. 2017-2019 was able to get a few slays from it cold approaching in a club and bar district area.

Tried it like 15 approaches in a concert as well as like 15-20 near uni and a mall and didn't get anything. Both times I was pretty skinny though, like 130 lbs at 181cm, so almost 6ft

I got a lot more ioi at 170 lbs, but have been slacking hard

Still though when I was going out to the bars/clubs at 150 lbs was not really getting anything besides some numbers, so quite disappointing. The point is its a lot harder now with hypergamy

For real results with cold approach, refer to the Austin Dunham test of what he considers an attractive man. Basically its if your able to get at least 10 matches on tinder per day, and we assume a swipe left rate of 50%, so 20 likes a day.

He lives in the Miami area, and the metro population is about 6 million.

For context fitxfearless the other aesthetic black fitness youtuber got 1000 likes in about 10 days. and 1500 in 2 weeks. He would swipe left on about half the likes he got.

Austin Dunham got like 300 likes in 3 days in the Miami metro and Austin Texas metro . He also was swiping left like half the time also

So both of them which we consider chads are getting regular 100 likes a day on dating apps, and we would consider them like a solid 9/10, chad results for them.

The Austin Dunham OLD app test is one must get at least 10 matches a day on tinder. Since their based in Miami, that would be 10 matches per day in a area like Miami.

When we adjust for population, 10 matches out of 6 million , is the same as about 1.67 matches per million population

So if your basically in a city of one million you need to be getting like 2 matches per day, or about 4 likes a day.

I remember in 2017-2019 I was getting about 10 matches a day and that was when my cold approach was working

I get now like just a few matches per day which Is why I deleted the app, and now I realize why my cold approach has been failing. I am not up to par with the minimum standards

Prior to covid fucking up everything, I was getting about at least 60-100 likes, so lets say 70 likes, and within 3 weeks like 200-300. I didn't use boost, but was in a fairly large metro area, like 5 million people .

The point is, you need to see how you do Online , and then if your not meeting the minimum of 2 matches per a city of 1million per day, or 4 likes a day, then you need to improve your looks.

Otherwise your just going to go out and get nothing. Being jacked is important. Skinny isn't going to cut it. Being slim worked for me 2017-2019 with spam approaching. But now it doesn't work. Women need to see real interest in you these days, not just like it was 5-10 years ago where they might have given you a chance . You need everything these days

I haven't done Tinder in forever. On Hinge, my match rate is kinda low and I get almost no incoming likes, but I do match with HTBs and Stacylites, girls way hotter than any girl I see in person just going about my day. But they're impossible to make plans with so I gave up and want to try in person. I know from experience that I have a much better chance with girls who are short and high FWHR so that's who I'll approach.

I totally agree about being skinny, though. I'm 6'2" and 135 lb, eternally under 12% bf and completely incapable of putting on mass. The one time in my life I got up to 150 lb, holy shit, I was almost getting the Chad treatment just walking around. The thing about being skinny in America (except for maybe SoCal and Hawaii) is that it's extremely non-NT, I don't look like a normal 30 year old man at all here, and this gets worse every year as the obesity epidemic keeps getting worse and worse. Even though I think I look good with my jawline and zygos popping out of my face, I feel like most girls will still pick a beardceling skinnyfat 5'10" guy over me because he looks more like the norm. The girls that do like skinny guys are usually my ideal, petite and skinny themselves, but they're so rare that I feel like I need all this luck to even cross paths with one. I wish I could take a month or two off work to geomax to France or somewhere where I'm closer to mass appeal than niche appeal, but that's not an option right now, like I said I have no other choice.

I haven't done Tinder in forever. On Hinge, my match rate is kinda low and I get almost no incoming likes, but I do match with HTBs and Stacylites, girls way hotter than any girl I see in person just going about my day. But they're impossible to make plans with so I gave up and want to try in person. I know from experience that I have a much better chance with girls who are short and high FWHR so that's who I'll approach.

I totally agree about being skinny, though. I'm 6'2" and 135 lb, eternally under 12% bf and completely incapable of putting on mass. The one time in my life I got up to 150 lb, holy shit, I was almost getting the Chad treatment just walking around. The thing about being skinny in America (except for maybe SoCal and Hawaii) is that it's extremely non-NT, I don't look like a normal 30 year old man at all here, and this gets worse every year as the obesity epidemic keeps getting worse and worse. Even though I think I look good with my jawline and zygos popping out of my face, I feel like most girls will still pick a beardceling skinnyfat 5'10" guy over me because he looks more like the norm. The girls that do like skinny guys are usually my ideal, petite and skinny themselves, but they're so rare that I feel like I need all this luck to even cross paths with one. I wish I could take a month or two off work to geomax to France or somewhere where I'm closer to mass appeal than niche appeal, but that's not an option right now, like I said I have no other choice.
Its good your getting cute foids on OLD. And yea good luck making a plan with any hot foid in america. Insanely flaky unless chad, and even then an attractive women still flakes good looking guys often just because she can match with any GL guy.

Most of the time when chads talk about OLD lays its with girls that are MTB are HTB. None on their looks match level

As for a good action plan

It woudl be a combination of doing a few approaches a day ideally, but you could just bundle it all up on one or two days. In the meantime focus on building mass. If your 6ft 2, you need to be aiming for a weight of 200 lbs/90 kg. Even at 180lbs/81.5 kg, or 80-82kg you would look reasonably good if your fit. But aim for 200

Yea Geo max is the way ultimately, but this bullshit wage slave matrix forces us to work. Its why myself I'm doing a combination of crypto investing, as well as option tradings.

Specifically I'm looking at AMD , and Super Micro Computer, as well as crypto alts. Hoping to get like 100k. Ideally I would take a year off work. Focus on slay maxxing and finding some LTR for the purpose of breeding.

I got some options for AMD, 10/18 expiration , 200 calls, roughly a 1$ each. Currently its 140$
Super Micro Options, 11/14 expiration , got 2 at 1400, got fucked tho one for 3000 and the other for 1700, its currently 1000 each but I got time
The good news is I can still average out and got a lot of time. Timing can be hard on options

And then a couple grand as well on this leveraged etf called ETHU, it does x2 of Ethereum daily movement . Last bull run ethereum hit about 50% of bitcoin market cap. So That woudl be the target zone. So considering Bitcoin if it keeps pumping, 100k is in the picture, and many stops woudl get hit from people shorting their, so I would say 120k by mid November to early December , that would be like a market cap of 2.36 trillion. So lets say 2.4 trillion .

0.5*2.4=1.2 trillion. So Ether at 1.2 trillion would be about 3x its current valuation ( 400 billion at a price of 3365$, ) . So lets multiply by 3. We get roughly 10K.

I do think also shorter would face a risk their. So maybe 11-12k might be possible briefly.

Leveraged etf can do like 2.5-3x despite being x2 due to the effect of compounding. Over years in a steady bull market, leveraged ETF can do like x5-7.

So a leveraged etf with 200% rally woudl see like 500% in a x2 etf. So about a x6 gain

I also plan to put a few grand in this coin called Fetch AI. They joined with some other AI coins called Ocean and Singuarlity. Might do like x10-15.

And ether classic is another plan I got. Maybe 1 or 2k. It hit 0.04 of ether the last bull run. So 0.04*10,000= 400$ . Not bad considering its like 22.

I digress, back to your original thing.

France is a good place, but your better off at Eastern Europe countries and balkan countries. So you got Poland,romania, Hungary in Eastern Europe , and the balkan countries Serbia and Croatia are their for you. France foids have feminist tendencies like american, but still a lot better then America and better looking. Something to keep in mind is the European superiority attitude. They seem to look down upon tourists . One tip to avoid that would be to learn some of the language. It will gain the respect of the locals. But this issue is more so in France and germany.

Eastern Europe their patriotic but know that their countries are not really the best.

I would say that some other countries Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia, while not in eastern Europe , I do think their is great geo max potential as their is an abundance of slim attractive white foids and while their not as feminine as Eastern Europe their more feminine then americunt women for sure and its not been over run by geo maxxxers.

How many men do you think from america have been their. Chances are they don't even know the names of those
countries.

Unfortunately a lot of men have geo maxed to Poland already. Its going to get over saturated in a few years. Its still quite good, but its only a matter of time till its ruined just as Columbia has.

Russia is still a hidden gem, and similar to Ukraine its actually improved a lot since no one is going their. Of course in Russia the risk is a potential unlawful detainment to be used as apolitical pawn, so its not really recommended. But the concerns could be exaggerated.

Bribe the customs agent with some cigars and money so that way when they see the U.S passport no negative action is taken. Avoid any mention of being from america, and instead larp Canadian. And avoid any political discussion . And if they ask your opinion always speak highly of Putin. Avoid any sort of political protest or support rally and questions about the war. And also keep track of your internet searches. Don't type negative things about russia or the war.

Our boy Alex has gone to russia. We will see how he does.

Best of luck