How often do you go out?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
And what places do you go to?

I used to go out to pubs and clubs a few nights a week, now I'm pretty much ldaring at home 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and kobecel
I don't go out. I just LDAR, go to school or hang out with friends. Truecels shouldn't go to a bar or a club.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SayNoToRotting and dogtown
Other than college or just going to the shops I rarely go out, maybe when I get a car ill travel round more

Apart from work I mainly go out for groceries, shopping and gym. Sometimes I go to cafés to read some books / relax.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Blitz, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
college, gym, work, hanging with friends, clubs, bars, house parties

I don't go out. I just LDAR, go to school or hang out with friends. Truecels shouldn't go to a bar or a club.
They should go wherever if they like it. Life is depressing enough as it is.

Other than college or just going to the shops I rarely go out, maybe when I get a car ill travel round more
legit not having a car is crippling me but I'd rather get a surgery lol
college, gym, work, hanging with friends, clubs, bars, house parties
look at you social animal

• +1
Reactions: SW01 and RichardSpencel
whenever i run low on my neet rotter rations

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
@VST

I go shop which is a 2min walk (at night when noone is around) and gym (at night when noone is around) other than that I'm in my bed rotting.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
@VST

I go shop which is a 2min walk (at night when noone is around) and gym (at night when noone is around) other than that I'm in my bed rotting.
Are you a vampire

Besides school i go to shop few times a week and maybe out with friends once every two weeks

Are you a vampire
No,but he is.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and fobos
Under construction at the moment since the beginning of the year, Barley going outside now.

Last year when i did, I just hung around at the city by my self... all alone... still managed to get girls somehow

• +1
Reactions: xz90
Under construction at the moment since the beginning of the year, Barley going outside now.

Last year when i did, I just hung around at the city by my self... all alone... still managed to get girls somehow
What did you do alone nigga

Same I used to go out every weekend drinking n doing bumps here and there. Now I’m completely sober (other than weed) and I don’t leave the house at all anymore

Since i have nothing to do all day, i sometimes go out for the sole purpose of mogging people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, Arkantos and Swagwaffle
I do like going to Starbucks and cruising in my 3 series once in a while

Same I used to go out every weekend drinking n doing bumps here and there. Now I’m completely sober (other than weed) and I don’t leave the house at all anymore
I used to do all kinds of drugs few years ago, now I don't even drink beer. I take a xanax when I'm giving a presentation or going on a date.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I used to do all kinds of drugs few years ago, now I don't even drink beer. I take a xanax when I'm giving a presentation or going on a date.
Rofl seriously !? I can imagine how amazing that works for social anxiety. But when I take xans I start sluring my words Maybe I should take a lil

• +1
Rofl seriously !? I can imagine how amazing that works for social anxiety. But when I take xans I start sluring my words Maybe I should take a lil
I take low doses tho or I take Valium and mix it with beta blockers. It destroys anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Besides school maybe ones every 3 months

Once a week more or less.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
College only. Theres a gym in my building and i dont have friends.

every day except sundays sometimes i ldar all day

JFL at leaving your house buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I go out for college ,gym,food and playing basketball
I am to autistic for clubbing and partying

I like to take walks to a quiet forest near me about once a week.

Besides that, it’s LDAR 24/7 bro.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
Almost every day if the gym and school counts. Maybe once a week for other reasons.

• +1
i never go out without purpose, i have no idea where to go, what to do alone.

Almost never. Town is full of liberals and our music scene sucks donkey cock and really only for Vidya game/movie shopping with my bud or going somewhere to eat. Most people I know are busy with relationships/kids

5 days a week if school counts. Otherwise it's only to go to the library to borrow/return books or just riding my bicycle around the street.

• +1
Since i have nothing to do all day, i sometimes go out for the sole purpose of mogging people

lowkey can relate ngl

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
I mostly go out just to go shopping.