How often do you go to the barbershop?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I go like once in 2 or 3 months tbh. I hate it, because they rarely can give you a decent cut, and you must grow your hair back a few weeks for it to look decent.
Parturi2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, eyearea, CommanderCope and 10 others
Flexing on baldcels with this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Lev Peshkov and BigBiceps
What i think i look like when i get a haircut
Chicoisgod
What i actually look like
Yuvyeon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8318 and 12 others
My barber comes every week mirin?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, BigBiceps and Lev Peshkov
I don't really go that often as alain hairstyle requires not much tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Haven't paid them a visit since February

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 206, Effortless and 1 other person
Haven't paid them a visit since February
Me too.I stopped going to barber since every barber's speciality is to ruin my haircut even more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, bladeeout, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Like once every 4 months ±

once a month

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
twice a month tbh

twice a month, but right now I let it grow longer, so I will probably go less often now

Me too.I stopped going to barber since every barber's speciality is to ruin my haircut even more
Same, they have even given me bluepilled advice in the past jfl. One time I was discussing balding and baldness with one of them and what it came down to was: ''Just shave it off if you're balding, bro!''.
Just don't do your job properly theory

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I used to go once a month but fuck it, I'll grow my hair out a bit this time, especially since I got a lot of my hair back.

• +1
Reactions: Over
I go like once in 2 or 3 months tbh. I hate it, because they rarely can give you a decent cut, and you must grow your hair back a few weeks for it to look decent.
View attachment 698148
Barber is for faggots.

Hairstylist is the way. I go every 3-4 weeks.

My hair grows fast so usually once every month or two. I had long hair the entirety of 2019 so I only went once every 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Once in 3 months because my hair is quite
long

Last time i went to one it was last year

so damn true

• +1
I cut my own hair

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6217
Same, they have even given me bluepilled advice in the past jfl. One time I was discussing balding and baldness with one of them and what it came down to was: ''Just shave it off if you're balding, bro!''.
Just don't do your job properly theory
What a bunch of faggots.One guy legit recommended me minox which is atleast redpill advice but 99% of them don't know basic shit about cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Gargantuan
need to go hair looks like shit

Every 2-3 weeks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, goat2x and BigBiceps
two times a year

• +1
barbers damage hair follicals. they rag doll hair into unnatural positions then jjust cut a MM off before doing it again and again

then they scrape the scalp with fine tooth comb rapidly like lighting a match on your scalp, scratching the follicals

i know becasue i put some ACV on my scalp last night and it burnt like the skin was cut

also 90% of barbers have shit hair/ bald, they are obsessed with hair thats why they go into barbering in the first place

also the men who dont get haircuts and keep long styles always have better quality hair, such as homeless men, zyros, singers etc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
jfl i know a rich tyrone that gets it cut every 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Over
I go every 2-3 months, I like growing my hair out a bit. Medium length hair suits me best imo.

Anything over 2 months is incel trait tbh. All the normies or slayers go every 2 weeks jfl :lul:

Once a month

If you have a fade or short hair where it has to look sharp then you have to go every 2 weeks. If you have longer hair then it looks like shit after they cut is so you have to wait a while for it to look good.

I’m amazed at how bad some barbers are though. The barrier for entry is truly so low for that profession

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx