how often do you guys have dreams

GlamourPursuer

GlamourPursuer

Silver
my dreams are so random
but once in a while I'll dream about a random girl and wake up sad😢 over

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
Everyday, got myself to remember my dreams last year but stopped doing it since you need to write out your dreams every morning which can be annoying

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Today I dreamt about doing a bunch of pullups, it was a weird dream + I slept for like 15 hours jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Very rare.

Most often in case I wake up early and then fall asleep again, and in that window of sleeping again (1-2 hours) I dream all kinds of shit, and I wake up sweaty and my pulse is elevated.. (mostly dreams of shadows or strange, relatively invisible entities that follow me at night through the places I frequent on my way home, and like try to run away or get away from them and better get home before I get caught type shit..)

But other than that, nothing but interactions and brief touches with girls (like a girl filters with me, or sits on my lap, or we hold hands, etc.), and when I wake up from them, I feel partly really good because the dream happened and the whole experience felt so real and good..

• +1
Reactions: copamine and GlamourPursuer
Very rare.

Most often in case I wake up early and then fall asleep again, and in that window of sleeping again (1-2 hours) I dream all kinds of shit, and I wake up sweaty and my pulse is elevated.. (mostly dreams of shadows or strange, relatively invisible entities that follow me at night through the places I frequent on my way home, and like try to run away or get away from them and better get home before I get caught type shit..)

But other than that, nothing but interactions and brief touches with girls (like a girl filters with me, or sits on my lap, or we hold hands, etc.), and when I wake up from them, I feel partly really good because the dream happened and the whole experience felt so real and good..
I relate to this heavily

I relate to this heavily
Then there's the ones where you can float, like you're flying, but it feels like it's just a bigger jump, and then I can control my body in the air and make it able to go in certain directions.

I also had when I could ''skate'' with just my feet on the asphalt in the city at high speed, and so I could transport myself very fast, and again, that at night.

Then there are the ones where it seems like the end of the world during the day and you're always trying to escape through the city, but you're always close to getting caught by whoever is causing the end of the world , like in some Marvel type shit movie..

Then there are those extremely rare ones when something more ''sexy'' happens, and you struggle to wake up faster from your dream before ejaculating in your sleep..