How often do you ruminate about ur small / average sized cock and wish it was bigger

How often does dickpill invade your waking thoughts

• At least once a day

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All day every day

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
Self explanatory

Thoughts of bbc consume my mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Bro just make it bigger. It's not that complicated. Jelqing + stretching + bathmate is like a fre 2 inches in 2 years. If youve got a micro use DHT cream.

Bro just make it bigger. It's not that complicated. Jelqing + stretching + bathmate is like a fre 2 inches in 2 years. If youve got a micro use DHT cream.
not micro, a lil over 6 fully hard but I'm pretty sure I got E.D. so that's rare

sounds cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and soulless_npc
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Nah I've done it went from 6.5" to 7" in length and 5.25" to 5.75" in girth.
could be puberty, could be you not being fully erected, maybe your gains are legit, but still there is an risk involved with sideeffects for the methods you listed

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Nah I've done it went from 6.5" to 7" in length and 5.25" to 5.75" in girth.
weird question 4 science but did u grow out more of a happy trail around the same time it seemed to get bigger?

I'm starting to think I am now and have been for a long time androgen deficient

weird question 4 science but did u grow out more of a happy trail around the same time it seemed to get bigger?

I'm starting to think I am now and have been for a long time androgen deficient
A happy trail?

Ive only done it for 2 months and the guy I found out from gained 2 inches
lol ok so how exactly do u jelq? I heard it was like edging? u wear a cock ring?

A happy trail?
IMG 20230611 192511453

Rub DHT on it daily, do manual stretches daily, maybe pumping if that works for you. If you have the time to do it, keep your dick in an extension device for hours every day.

You can gain at least an inch of actual size, possibly more.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Rub DHT on it daily, do manual stretches daily, maybe pumping if that works for you. If you have the time to do it, keep your dick in an extension device for hours every day.

You can gain at least an inch of actual size, possibly more.
maybe nature will do it's thang? like I said when I look back on shit I've realized I've just gone thru puberty way slower than most kids, I got a shitty beard now and as u can see I'm not very hairy. idk I look like 21 and I'm 29. I'm a fuckin basket case too but this shit will do it

A happy trail?
No. I've had one since I was like 15. Also my dick hasn't really grown since I was 16 and suddenly started again at 21 when I started the exercises

lol ok so how exactly do u jelq? I heard it was like edging? u wear a cock ring?
Look it up a tutorial way easier to understand. Theres some pretty clear ones on the good looking loser forum.

Idk bro, cannot related to having a small cock.