How often do you see Stacy or Stacylite IRL?

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk
Me one like every month / 2 months max.
A Stacy based on org standards not a high HTB. With high E body and perfect face, good coloring and height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sportsmogger, truthhurts and 1 other person
A Stacy based on org standards not a high HTB. With high E body and perfect face, good coloring and height.
Why the fuck are they always either models, influencers or only seen in luxury areas
You don’t get this shit with even chad

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Klasik616
When I was at the airport I saw a shitton of them

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Why the fuck are they always either models, influencers or only seen in luxury areas
You don’t get this shit with even chad
Because foids will always take the pretty privilege, some of them are OF whores. The max Chad could do is modeling but he's not gonna get famous necessarily.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
My standards are giga low

Stacylite I see daily if im at work maybe I'm just horny though

• JFL
Because foids will always take the pretty privilege, some of them are OF whores.
This too
I mean it’s 50/50 whether Chad is a model but for Stacy it’s like 99% chance she’s a model

• +1
This too
I mean it’s 50/50 whether Chad is a model but for Stacy it’s like 99% chance she’s a model
And she's also going on vacations with all the moneymaxxed 30 yr olds increasing her BC every week and posting stuff in social media. She has a backup Chad but doesn't LTR him.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
And she's also going on vacations with all the moneymaxxed 30 yr olds increasing her BC every week and posting stuff in social media. She has a backup Chad but doesn't LTR him.
Why doesn’t the Stacy ltr the chad then?

• +1
  • Hmm...
IRL? Only a handful of times in my life probably count on one hand

• JFL
For the same reasons you mentioned
Or they have a larp ltr with the chad but that's just for show. The real LTR is with the 30+ year old richcel

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Every single day ( she’s on my bed rn )

• Woah
Reactions: Whatever
Stacy has been twice this year. One was with a weird 40 year old rich guy, as always. The other was my exact, and I mean exact ideal, I had a chance to approach her but I didn’t and of course I haven’t seen her again since.

Stacylite maybe once or twice per month, I saw two last weekend. GigaStacy twice ever in America and a few others in foreign countries.

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger