How often should I hit the gym/workout weekly?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
Some background

5’11-6’0ish and around 137lbs give or take. But I’m somewhat skinnyfat (skinny body, slightly bloated face)

3-4x a week with intense workouts is fine. Consider some high intensity short cardio 15-20 minutes max including breaks twice a week to maintain cardiovascular health and boost endurance. This will prove useful when you cut down.

More then 4x a week is over kill, and more then x2 hiit cardio is over kill during a bulking phase.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and ReadBooksEveryday
3-4x a week with intense workouts is fine. Consider some high intensity short cardio 15-20 minutes max including breaks twice a week to maintain cardiovascular health and boost endurance. This will prove useful when you cut down.

More then 4x a week is over kill, and more then x2 hiit cardio is over kill during a bulking phase.

X2 hiit a week would Give you good endurance so you can take less breaks in between sets and recover better to give more intensity in your other lifts.

Overall hiit imo is underrated and also keeps you leaner in a bulking phase

I thought 4-6 was ideal. I just don’t wanna gymmaxx like an autist. I’m doing it for strength and female gaze.

Btw what’re your thoughts on this;