how often should i wash and conditioner my hair

J15

J15

Iron
for context my hair is short right now but im growing it back out cus i git a buz but when i had long hair i would wash everyday with a 2-in-1 and it was greasy the next morning. and when i search it up they say every other day or every week but my hair gets greasier than theirs faster so i’m not rlly sure i is need help

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
from personal experience, condition every second/third shower (second if your hair’s curly) and shampoo once every two weeks with a good organic shampoo

• +1
Reactions: J15
from personal experience, condition every second/third shower (second if your hair’s curly) and shampoo once every two weeks with a good organic shampoo
if i wash everyday 2 weeks my hair will get greasy ash it will scare the huzz away

if i wash everyday 2 weeks my hair will get greasy ash it will scare the huzz away
the conditioner works fine during those 2 weeks, your hair won’t get as greasy over time and it’ll get healthier because you’re not using shampoo with brainrot chemicals

i got curly hair and i been doing this for nearly a year and my hair got healthier and actually curlier

for context my hair is short right now but im growing it back out cus i git a buz but when i had long hair i would wash everyday with a 2-in-1 and it was greasy the next morning. and when i search it up they say every other day or every week but my hair gets greasier than theirs faster so i’m not rlly sure i is need help
It depends on ur hair type so jst wash it when it gets greasy

Scalpmaxxing = shampoo everyday

You need shampoo that doesnt irritate scalp/oil glands

DO NOT WASH UR HAIR EVER
LEAVE IT ALONE

Whats your curl pattern bro? Also need some good organic shampoo recommendations.

Whats your curl pattern bro? Also need some good organic shampoo recommendations.
Depends on the day ngl but 2C-3A

For shampoo just make sure you get one that doesn’t have Triclosan, Sulfates, Silicones, Phtalates, Petrochemicals and Synthetic Fragrances

I recommend using shampoo bars rich in moisturising oils and also stuff like Rosemary or Aloe Vera, they’re usually cheaper than shampoo bottles and you can easily find them online

Users who are viewing this thread

• J15
Back