How often would a HTN get complimented and how would they get complimented like what would they say to him

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
Title

• +1
Reactions: castizo and imthesupremecel
I actually dont think a htn would get complimented often without a reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, aids, DarkAscender and 3 others
On his intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: aids
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Htn is pretty much real life chadlite, a htn would typically be the most popular of his friends and probably status haloed in HS and college.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
This.

HTN falls in bottom 95% of men category: truecel tier.
people misunderstand "life begins at htn" yeah it does
BUT its the bare minimum you might have a few girlfriends in your life but thats about it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MoggerGaston
Htn is pretty much real life chadlite, a htn would typically be the most popular of his friends and probably status haloed in HS and college.
I dont think so, HTN's arent rare and most foids dont see much difference between them and normies

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, SquareChinOrDeath and PlayersGetPlayed
I dont think so, HTN's arent rare and most foids dont see much difference between them and normies
Depends on what you'd consider a htn. Most org users here are a lot harsher on that. But traditionally speaking without org bias then yeah htn would still be most popular in his class but only because chadlite is so rare.

Depends on what you'd consider a htn. Most org users here are a lot harsher on that. But traditionally speaking without org bias then yeah htn would still be most popular in his class but only because chadlite is so rare.
Yeah ur right, some org users act like they are normies while some act like HTN's are a whole other league

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Well I have no idea about the concept of HTN because I feel like a 5-6 facially. But I do get attention without even wanting it.
No one really says it with words to my face it's more or less indirect.

Sometimes I feel complimented just with shorter or longer stares, with a smile, or wide opened eyes (Females).
And our lovely refugees from the middle east stare at me like they want to kill me when they are in groups while im passing by.

Since I got leaner and leaner and take good care of my hair, skin, and dress in tighter clothes I hear "pretty!" or "this guy has extreme aura" (it was today at the supermarket, some teens talked to eachother and when I was in sight they said it, maybe just a coincidence.)

When I was leaving a supermarket in summer older femcel employees whispered that men also should have a butt(that one was 100% about me because I have great legs & ass lol).

Another example for "compliments" are when you mogg sub5s to oblivion and they start to get nervous for just me existing literally, I was just waiting at the supermarket in line. And the guys started to laugh awkwardly and said to eachother "well, maybe he is a tranny hehueuhieueuhei".
Very annoying with these folks.

Other than that I have to deal with male creeps sometimes. One day a random guy in the streets asked if he could suck me off, while I was just trying to go about my day at 5am. And don't even get me started with the gym locker room. I can understand gym chicks getting paranoid for real, no one deserves to be creeped up like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and PlayersGetPlayed
Well I have no idea about the concept of HTN because I feel like a 5-6 facially. But I do get attention without even wanting it.
No one really says it with words to my face it's more or less indirect.

Sometimes I feel complimented just with shorter or longer stares, with a smile, or wide opened eyes (Females).
And our lovely refugees from the middle east stare at me like they want to kill me when they are in groups while im passing by.

Since I got leaner and leaner and take good care of my hair, skin, and dress in tighter clothes I hear "pretty!" or "this guy has extreme aura" (it was today at the supermarket, some teens talked to eachother and when I was in sight they said it, maybe just a coincidence.)

When I was leaving a supermarket in summer older femcel employees whispered that men also should have a butt(that one was 100% about me because I have great legs & ass lol).

Another example for "compliments" are when you mogg sub5s to oblivion and they start to get nervous for just me existing literally, I was just waiting at the supermarket in line. And the guys started to laugh awkwardly and said to eachother "well, maybe he is a tranny hehueuhieueuhei".
Very annoying with these folks.

Other than that I have to deal with male creeps sometimes. One day a random guy in the streets asked if he could suck me off, while I was just trying to go about my day at 5am. And don't even get me started with the gym locker room. I can understand gym chicks getting paranoid for real, no one deserves to be creeped up like this.
Ok

It depends whether he is a manlet or tall

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
At the end of the day, they're still a normie.

HTNs lifemogs the shit out of every thing and everyone. chad doesnt exist IRL htns rule the world so I'd say they get complemented a lot, I've seen it first hand.
I'd commit mass genocide to become HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ShelledAsl
HTNs lifemogs the shit out of every thing and everyone. chad doesnt exist IRL htns rule the world so I'd say they get complemented a lot, I've seen it first hand.
I'd commit mass genocide to become HTN.
Tf you mean chad doesnt exist irl, i agree HTN are mostly fucked by foids but theyre not jaw dropping like some extremely good looking man are these are called "Chads" and they can do whatever they want cuz blackpill.

Tf you mean chad doesnt exist irl, i agree HTN are mostly fucked by foids but theyre not jaw dropping like some extremely good looking man are these are called "Chads" and they can do whatever they want cuz blackpill.
chad is chad. we know that shit, but what I meant is chad is very rare to find so mostly IRL the best looking person around will be a tall HTN or maybe low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: youthmaxxing