How old are/were guys when you started seriously looksmaxxing?

E

ExcelatIncel

Iron
I'm just wondering if it's too late to start, I see a lot of teenagers on here and kind of wondering if I have actually passed my maxxing potential.

Started when i was 23.

it's never too late but we are ahead im starting hardcore at 17

ngl i should have used facepuller at age 2

I just turned 15 and I am looksmaxing
it is never too late to looksmax

17-18, but I don’t consider peptides, AIs, and some experimental compounds that costs about $1000 that serious.

Serious is when change your face or break your legs and clavicles.

Wtf kids here at 14-18 age bracket looking to become slayers, when I was 14 I was watching FTV midnight hot and hoping I could see a nipple slip. fuck my life.....
it's never too late but we are ahead im starting hardcore at 17

ngl i should have used facepuller at age 2
It is late to experience teen love, guess I'll never know what it is like to be approached by college girls asking for my number or being the popular kid. you're not early...Just about the right age, trust me right after you're done with college(unless you're rich) you're going to have work/life balance that you barely get time to take care of yourself.

Last edited:
Never cuz my brain is utterly fucked from all the negative experiences I had while growing up. Even if I ascended my giga aspieness would fuck everything up

Never cuz my brain is utterly fucked from all the negative experiences I had while growing up. Even if I ascended my giga aspieness would fuck everything up
Is that you on the dp?

Never, cus only surgeries will make me ascend.