Monkey

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Over
4027 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Drugs
Really bad photo.

You look young around 20.and you are ugly as hell but because of this bad Pic.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
fuck u guys
IMG 20191222 140915

I'm a fat hairy plumber and I will fuck ur wives

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You are such an odd person, with each new post of yours I stumble across I get a completely different impression of you.

Sometimes you can be exceptionally smart and witty, then other times act like a transparently insecure brute with zero self awareness.

I mean look at this. What is that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2227
You are such an odd person, with each new post of yours I stumble across I get a completely different impression of you.

Sometimes you can be exceptionally smart and witty, then other times act like a transparently insecure brute with zero self awareness.

I mean look at this. What is that?

There's really no particular persona or image I want to project onto here because I don't give a shit, which seems to have exposed my true self; I AM this sloppy jamble of polar characters, emotions and wild opinions

This happens a lot to over-sheltered, socially repressed people. To you it may seem like unfunny, edgelord shitposting, but just like an Xbox live 12 year old, they're having fun saying NIGGER online. There's really no point in behaving online too. In real life I am ridiculously nice (to the point of being a pushover pussy), and would never say an iota of the shit I say here unless i get very close to somebody

your problem is having expectations from somebody online. My parent's expectations cripple me enough ngl stahppppp

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
There's really no particular persona or image I want to project onto here because I don't give a shit, which seems to have exposed my true self; I AM this sloppy jamble of polar characters, emotions and wild opinions

This happens a lot to over-sheltered, socially repressed people. To you it may seem like unfunny, edgelord shitposting, but just like an Xbox live 12 year old, they're having fun saying NIGGER online. There's really no point in behaving online too. In real life I am ridiculously nice (to the point of being a pushover pussy), and would never say an iota of the shit I say here unless i get very close to somebody

your problem is having expectations from somebody online. My parent's expectations cripple me enough ngl stahppppp

• Love it
Reactions: ugly nebula