10,000 years old

• Hmm...
Reactions: beyourself
about to die
dont be too late with booking new jaw implants

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and beyourself
I honestly think that’s why he’s going hard on marketing these days. I think he’s trying to make as much money as he can with the time he has left. You’re crazy if you think he’s still going to be performing surgery in five years.

• So Sad
He does NOT browse lookism sites ;)

Attachments

• B88336E6-6AA6-4107-9605-716F7E6D0E0E.png
    B88336E6-6AA6-4107-9605-716F7E6D0E0E.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 92
  • JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary, Arvenas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I honestly think that’s why he’s going hard on marketing these days. I think he’s trying to make as much money as he can with the time he has left. You’re crazy if you think he’s still going to be performing surgery in five years.
I'm got no fear of not finding a doctor that will perform what I want on me, but Eppley is a gold fucking standard and actually does what is needed (ppl saying). And his variety is insane
He does NOT browse lookism sites ;)
Not trying to say he's lying, but he indeed has all the reasons not to get associated with that shady ass place

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm got no fear of not finding a doctor that will perform what I want on me, but Eppley is a gold fucking standard and actually does what is needed (ppl saying). And his variety is insane

He does what the patient wants within reason (skin tissue etc). I remember him telling me during our consultation that he’s only there to provide the skill for what the patients wants.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and beyourself
He does what the patient wants within reason (skin tissue etc). I remember him telling me during our consultation that he’s only there to provide the skill for what the patients wants.
Translation: I’ll do what you want, as long as it’s an implant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trynaascend, Deleted member 3043, RichardSpencel and 2 others
If I don't get my jaw implants from him in the next 3 years (I should have the money by then if not earlier) then it's over for me

• JFL
Isnt he 64 years old

• Woah
So basically he secretly injects that immortality hormone???

That sounds funny AF dude
Let's just hope Eppley doesn't lurk here, this could lead to increased stress
This would spike dr eppley's cortisol
fuck man the dude dies soon
Not necessarily there's still 10 years plus in his life span

• +1
Translation: I’ll do what you want, as long as it’s an implant.

Believe it or not, he doesn’t actually force you into getting implants. It’s just that people see him as the go to guy for that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10
fuck man the dude dies soon
He’s in his surgical prime right now. Early to mid 60’s is your prime for surgeons. Where the mind and experience are at its highest while one has full functional ability.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not necessarily there's still 10 years plus in his life span
I don't waste words, I'm humble in their use.
If I said he's a dead man, he's a dead man indeed.
Watch out, Eppley

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Believe it or not, he doesn’t actually force you into getting implants. It’s just that people see him as the go to guy for that stuff.
Believe or not, he absolutely does. I’ve had surgery with him multiple times and he refuses to do osteotomies or revert back to his calling as a maxfac even if the aesthetic outcomes are far superior, he takes the path of least resistance.

He transcends time... he is more than a man... a myth, legend...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and beyourself
He’s in his surgical prime right now. Early to mid 60’s is your prime for surgeons. Where the mind and experience are at its highest while one has full functional ability.
Then I'm pretty fucking sure that
as soon as I get the money he develops a Parkinson's

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Believe or not, he absolutely does. I’ve had surgery with him multiple times and he refuses to do osteotomies or revert back to his calling as a maxfac even if the aesthetic outcomes are far superior, he takes the path of least resistance.

He did my genioplasty and never once mentioned an implant.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679 and beyourself
Genioplasty is simple, I’m not talking about stuff like that.

It’s still an osteotomy and the only osteotomy he does as far as I’m aware of.

The shitty chest tattooed, cum dumpster surgerycel whore has life all figured out!!

“Just be nice” theory

Should have taken her own advice before surgery

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
inb4 he retires 1 day before I got my money together :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and beyourself
It’s still an osteotomy and the only osteotomy he does as far as I’m aware of.
Why opt for a genioplasty if I may ask? Did you widen your chin simultaneously or did you just need further projection and already had ideal shaping? Do you feel the chin looks more narrow now in comparison?

Why opt for a genioplasty if I may ask? Did you widen your chin simultaneously or did you just need further projection and already had ideal shaping? Do you feel the chin looks more narrow now in comparison?

I’m happy with the outcome. I find it hard to believe that Eppley routinely performed more elaborate forms of osteotomies. As far as I’m aware, the guy was a bog standard dentist who found a niche in performing plastic surgery.

does he have pupils?

The shitty chest tattooed, cum dumpster surgerycel whore has life all figured out!!

“Just be nice” theory

Should have taken her own advice before surgery
Yap it's as simple as that how couldn't we figure it out ? Must be our personalities a'd attitudes

He's a slimy fuck, osteotomies mog implants in most cases, he just makes more money with his custom implants.

• Love it
Reactions: KEy21
Eppley is the living breathing cure for inceldom.

He's a slimy fuck, osteotomies mog implants in most cases, he just makes more money with his custom implants.
You're preaching to the choir boyo. I've been saying this forever. I've gotten surgery with him as well lol
Eppley is the living breathing cure for inceldom.
He doesn't cure inceldom. If you have a good base he just capitalizes on it.