• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, nathan, N1666 and 10 others
@ElTruecel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ElTruecel
More or less from that time.

My biggest web at that time was miniclip which was a website of computer games. There was this game of being followed by bulls that was amazing, Extreme Pamplona. I think in one of the levels you were literally chased by a transgender.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL, ElTruecel and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ElTruecel

My biggest web at that time was miniclip which was a website of computer games. There was this game of being followed by bulls that was amazing, Extreme Pamplona
We had something similar in the Netherlands. It was an HTML-based website and every link showed you a funny picture or a funny video.

Maybe @MoggerGaston or @Orc knows about this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Did you upload anything? My most watched video has 5,5k views. It’s from 16 years ago.
Ofc I did. I have a bunch of videos from when I was a little kid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gengar
2009 but it’s under my mums name n shit cuz I had to get her to make one for me, first thing I ever watched was a gta 4 guide lmfao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gengar and ElTruecel
You don’t have a family of your own yet?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up, greycel and 4 others
Ofc I did. I have a bunch of videos from when I was a little kid.
I had a cartoon intro (5.5k views) and some game ending clip (610 views).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel and <6PSLcel
2009 but it’s under my mums name n shit cuz I had to get her to make one for me, first thing I ever watched was a gta 4 guide lmfao
I have such an edgy name I don’t even wanna say it. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and <6PSLcel
I have 10 mill views on one video. You suckers will never reach my level. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, nathan and ElTruecel
You don’t have a family of your own yet?
I don’t want kids. Women want kids. I’m ugly. Women don’t want me. I’ll die alone. :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up, Bomber517 and 1 other person
We had something similar in the Netherlands. It was an HTML-based website and every link showed you a funny picture or a funny video.

Maybe @MoggerGaston or @Orc knows about this.
In that game there was literally a level on the Netherlands and you were chased by a prostitute if i remember right. They used stereotypes of different countries chasing you on every level

• JFL
I had a cartoon intro (5.5k views) and some game ending clip (610 views).
I have a bunch of videos. It’s mainly gameplay with my 8 year old voice providing commentary.

• +1
  • JFL
mine was probably from 2009 but I forgot those logins. I remeber nigahiga and smosh racing for #1 and would be neck and neck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElTruecel, murdah and 2 others
Also had a comment on XXXTENTACIONS song look at me, that had 50k likes, but as of 2022 istg I haven’t been able to find the fucking thing

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ElTruecel
2011, I just found the email as well :lul:
Youtubejfl

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NumbThePain, ElTruecel and 2 others
mine was probably from 2009 but I forgot those logins. I remeber nigahiga and smosh racing for #1 and would be neck and neck
Yeah, I was team smosh all the way. I’ve been watching them since 2005 or 2006.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Brutal. I literary mog everyone here.

Yeah i also watched the entire GTA IV story on YouTube from GTASeriesVideos

Also lots of MW2-BO1 multiplayer, Uncharted, and it was my introduction to conspiracy videos which all of them had songs of linkin park in the background at the time

And that 80s songs "Never gonna let you down" that appeared in every random video

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and <6PSLcel
2012.. On the side note, I was a kinda famous Bulgarian Youtuber between 2015 and 2017 :y'all:

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
How many likes videos do you have on YT? I have about 10K+ after like 10 years of YouTube
I haven’t used that account in years. Do you mean how many likes on those videos,?

Yeah i also watched the entire GTA IV story on YouTube from GTASeriesVideos

Also lots of MW2-BO1 multiplayer, Uncharted, and it was my introduction to conspiracy videos which all of them had songs of linkin park in the background at the time

And that 80s songs "Never gonna let you down" that appeared in every random video
Yeah gta series videos, I watched ALL the 100% completion guides for all of gta 4 I remember, damn such times, I never got to play cod up until bo2

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I haven’t used that account in years. Do you mean how many likes on those videos,?
No I mean how many videos you have liked on YouTube. Like the likes videos playlist the playlist only goes up to 5K but u can see the number up to 10K on Pc

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
No I mean how many videos you have liked on YouTube. Like the likes videos playlist the playlist only goes up to 5K but u can see the number up to 10K on Pc
I see. It’s just 41. I don’t even remember liking some of the shit in there. Like wtf is the Chinese stuff?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and <6PSLcel
What content did you create?
Commentary, shitty lets-plays, and irl challenges. I recently saw myself in a tiktok about Bulgarian youtubers you forgot about. Niggas were saying good things about me and how my content was nostalgic and shit 🆒

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, Gengar and <6PSLcel
2014, but I had an earlier acc that I couldn’t get back into

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Commentary, shitty lets-plays, and irl challenges. I recently saw myself in a tiktok about Bulgarian youtubers you forgot about. Niggas were saying good things about me and how my content was nostalgic and shit 🆒
Woah, that must have been cool to see. How did you stumble upon it?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Woah, that must have been cool to see. How did you stumble upon it?
There's this trend on Bulgarian tt to post photos of forgotten shit from the 2014-2018 era. It was on my for you page

• +1

My biggest web at that time was miniclip which was a website of computer games. There was this game of being followed by bulls that was amazing, Extreme Pamplona. I think in one of the levels you were literally chased by a transgender.
Holy fucking shit dude I remember playing that with my friends in class in like 1st grade. Legit 2011-2012 when we got to use the computers we played that game holy fucking shit u unlocked a memory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, IAMNOTANINCEL and MaghrebGator
mine is probably from 2012-13

• +1
Holy fucking shit dude I remember playing that with my friends in class in like 1st grade. Legit 2011-2012 when we got to use the computers we played that game holy fucking shit u unlocked a memory
Man there were so many games i cant remember right now. There was one of motorbike raciing in a tropical island which was popular on the web. Another one which was rocket league before rocket league

Aferwards there was that game happy wheels which got really popular

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Gengar and ElTruecel