How old were you when you became blackpilled?

D

Deluded Normie

Title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deluded Normie and Deleted member 3832
Literally 3 months ago. See my join date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
Too old to make a difference for me.
It just opened my eyes why I hadn't much look with girls when I was younger, I thought it was because of my personality...

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias

• +1
Idk what would have happened to me if i had been blackpilled when i was 14 years old tbh, either my life and mental health would have been much better than now or much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
Last year, 17

I wouldn't say I'm hardcore blackpilled though

• +1
I blackpilled myself at like 12 when I saw all the chad kids had girlfriends and I didn’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
I blackpilled myself at like 12 when I saw all the chad kids had girlfriends and I didn’t
Same happened to me but i would say i was more redpilled than blackpilled tbh.

Early 2019 is when i became truly blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180

• +1
18, way too fucking late

Lots here are lucky they get blackpilled in high school. So advantageous to have this knowledge there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 3 others
14 through negative reinforcement

• +1
Lots here are lucky they get blackpilled in high school. So advantageous to have this knowledge there.
It depends, if you are a subhuman beyond salvation its better to find about the blackpill later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
18, way too fucking late

I wish I got truely blackpilled at the beginning of high school. I probably would have roped ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403 and Deluded Normie
I wish I got truely blackpilled at the beginning of high school. I probably would have roped ngl
i was so bluepilled. Never got a normal haircut. Never shaved my pedostache. Never wore lifts. Always worshipped girls. I was pathetic af. I would aggressively kill my bluepilled self, I had no self respect and no self awareness. I didn’t think looks mattered at all and the chads were just more confident. I was completely fucked. My biggest regret is not changing earlier. I would’ve looksmaxxed as well and been better looking now. It is what it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 2 others
i was so bluepilled. Never got a normal haircut. Never shaved my pedostache. Never wore lifts. Always worshipped girls. I was pathetic af. I would aggressively kill my bluepilled self, I had no self respect and no self awareness. I didn’t think looks mattered at all and the chads were just more confident. I was completely fucked. My biggest regret is not changing earlier. I would’ve looksmaxxed as well and been better looking now. It is what it is.
Same, if i could travel to the past i would beat up my old self and force him to looksmax tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5180
Same, if i could travel to the past i would beat up my old self and force him to looksmax tbh.
It is over I missed out on high school and I have no future and I’m truecel. No previous experiences at all and no future I’ve had nothing and will never have anything. It’s over forever. Fuck this gay earth.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
13. I always believed looks is the most important thing in life. I started my skin routine when I was 13 stealing my mum's products

• +1
I remember asking this girl I found hot for her snap and she had the most unenthusiastic look on her face. I want to time travel and yell at my old self for being a bluepilled cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deluded Normie and Deleted member 2403
I was born blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5180
I remember asking this girl I found hot for her snap and she had the most unenthusiastic look on her face. I want to time travel and yell at my old self for being a bluepilled cuck
Ngl i am glad that i never approached any girl when i was younger, i would have been rejected brutally tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad

• +1
Blackpilled at 12 but didn't find out about the time-sensitive looksmaxxing procedures until it was too late at 19

• +1
  • So Sad
18-17

• +1
like 14,i frequent incel forums since that age.

• +1
I think around 15 is when i became truly blackpilled. I used to lurk PUAhate when i was younger but i couldn't understand shit.

• +1
'Blackpilled' is a strange term

There doesn't seem to be a consensus of what the blackpill actually is. I've always known that good looking people were treated better

• +1
26 :feelscry:

• +1

• +1
20's.

• +1
  • +1
14 at braincels jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
16, just a month before turning 17.

Last year.

• +1
Became redpilled at 19, became blackpilled at 20 and found out about looksmax a bit later at this age too.
18, way too fucking late

What could you change in terms of looks if you were blackpilled at 15 years old?

Last edited:
  • +1