How on EARTH is LL surgery even worth it??

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Bronze
You are paying $50k for 2 inches of height first of all…. That’s literally nothing.

You will experience difficulties with jumping

You will have proportion issues.

Complication risks are Ropefuel

And worst of all you can get the same affect from shoe lifts…..

In my opinion LL doesn’t seem worth it at all! You can use 50k to become a Chadlite or chad facially so why not just do that?

Let me know if you agree or disagree and give me supporting reasons : ) also make sure to give reps and shit so I know what people like or don’t like from me

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal and The Dark Phoenix
because it's not 2 inches monkey

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123, ronald_2, NZb6Air and 3 others
Here's my take on your points:

>And worst of all you can get the same affect from shoe lifts…..
Lifts can be pretty uncomfortable and are obviously a problem once you go home with your date and you suddenly lose 2 inches of height. Hence why when wearing lift you should only date significantly shorter girls who wont really notice.

Also, no lifts can save a 5'4 dude, since anything below 5'9 will still be considered short.

>You will have proportion issues.
i mean, in theory you should have the same problem wearing lifts but you dont

>In my opinion LL doesn’t seem worth it at all! You can use 50k to become a Chadlite or chad facially so why not just do that?
you can't be chadlite at 5'4. No matter how good you look facially. Im not one of those height-inflaters but in order to be chadlite you MUST be 5'9 and preferably taller.

Despite all that, i still think LL is too much of a gamble and i've never considered it. Then again im 5'10 so lifts do the job.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Snowskinned, yyy and 1 other person
How much? I’ve read it gives 2 inches. I heard it gives 4 inches if you get it twice though. It can probably only go so high up, and proportions will keep fucking up
4-6 on LL, u can get 1 inch from heel augmentation tho

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123 and CookieGuy
i cant wait for spine lengthening

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and CookieGuy
First of all it's usually way more than 50K if you get it from any reputable doctor.
Second, it's not 2 inches but around 3-4
Third, you can jump after recovery.
That's cope, no one will notice.
>Complications
Literally every medical procedure has risks of complications.
In my opinion LL doesn’t seem worth it at all!
So what's the alternative, Mr. Grey?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Lifts can be pretty uncomfortable and are obviously a problem once you go home with your date and you suddenly lose 2 inches of height. Hence why when wearing lift you should only date significantly shorter girls who wont really notice.

Also, no lifts can save a 5'4 dude, since anything below 5'9 will still be considered short.

>In my opinion LL doesn’t seem worth it at all! You can use 50k to become a Chadlite or chad facially so why not just do that?
you can't be chadlite at 5'4. No matter how good you look facially. Im not one of those height-inflaters but in order to be chadlite you MUST be 5'9 and preferably taller.

Despite all that, i still think LL is too much of a gamble and i've never considered it. Then again im 5'10 so lifts do the job.

I agree with most of your points. I think that LL should be gotten by people with brutal heights, not necessarily 5”10 people and higher, they should just use lifts like you do. I hear people all the time talk about how they need LL, and they are like 6”1 😭

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
First of all it's usually way more than 50K if you get it from any reputable doctor.
>Complications

I’m not grey I was an active user on the discord

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I agree with most of your points. I think that LL should be gotten by people with brutal heights, not necessarily 5”10 people and higher, they should just use lifts like you do. I hear people all the time talk about how they need LL, and they are like 6”1 😭
this is normal in the Looksmax community. People get sometimes hyperfocused on a single trait like height and buy into their own BS. They basically keep shifting the goalpost "oh no, i must get to 6'4 to be good with girls! Then it will work!"

Obviously if you suck with girls beyond 5'10 it's not because of your height.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
>Complications

working on the alternative with the agyness deyn guy

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
2 inches? Most people get 3-4 inches.

It's a life-changer if you're below 5'6.

Think about the difference. You're 5'2-5'5 or you are 5'6-5'9'. Those are the guys it's life changing for.

Guys like me at 5'8 might also gain a major advantage from shooting to 5'11, but nowhere near as much as someone going from 5'5 to 5'8.

You have a self-serving bias wherein you are only looking at YOUR OWN height and then doing the calculations off of a 2 inch increase.

Let's say you're a 5'6cel

Limb lengthening 4 inches
Heel Augmentation 1-2 inches
Shoe lifts - 2 inches

Congratulations, you are 6'1 monkey (with a tendency for it to be more)

Let's say you're a 5'6cel

Limb lengthening 4 inches
Heel Augmentation 1-2 inches
Shoe lifts - 2 inches

Congratulations, you are 6'1 monkey (with a tendency for it to be more)
if you manage to find a heel augmentation surgeon (you won't)

shoe lifts are not the same as actually being taller. i agree that 2 inches won't change your life and for 50.000$ with the risks and recovery i wouldn't do the surgery, but lifts aren't a solution either.

you can't wear actual 2 inch lifts without it being obvious and the lifts that sell themselves as 2 inches are only around 1.2 inches after compression.

when wearing lifts you can only use ugly big shoes that make you look shorter and you're in pain and unable to run and keep balance.

maybe for a date you can wear special shoes with lifts like putin, but for going to school or work lifts are useless. i've worn 2 inch lifts that were actually only making me 1.2 inches taller to school exams and after a while my feet became numb. i was still getting mogged by 6'4 chads.

1 or 2 inches are not worth the pain, and no one notices the difference! after a while you get used to your new fake height and the confidence is gone, after that moment you can never leave the house without lifts.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
this is normal in the Looksmax community. People get sometimes hyperfocused on a single trait like height and buy into their own BS. They basically keep shifting the goalpost "oh no, i must get to 6'4 to be good with girls! Then it will work!"

Obviously if you suck with girls beyond 5'10 it's not because of your height.
For real. I heard people call Sean O pry a Manlet

Keep coping with your rods nigger

2 inches? Most people get 3-4 inches.

It's a life-changer if you're below 5'6.

Think about the difference. You're 5'2-5'5 or you are 5'6-5'9'. Those are the guys it's life changing for.

Guys like me at 5'8 might also gain a major advantage from shooting to 5'11, but nowhere near as much as someone going from 5'5 to 5'8.

You have a self-serving bias wherein you are only looking at YOUR OWN height and then doing the calculations off of a 2 inch increase.
Trust me bro, your height is decent don’t worry about it.

I know many guys short (shorter than 5ft9) that have good looking women.

Height is completely irrelevant, like actually irrelevant.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Trust me bro, your height is decent don’t worry about it.

I know many guys short (shorter than 5ft9) that have good looking women.

Height is completely irrelevant, like actually irrelevant.

I can't agree sorry. I have a hot girl, but she's 5ft2.

I bet all those good looking women are 5ft3 perhaps 5ft4 at max.

Height is like big tits on a girl. Priceless asset to have.

I can't agree sorry. I have a hot girl, but she's 5ft2.

I bet all those good looking women are 5ft3 perhaps 5ft4 at max.

Height is like big tits on a girl. Priceless asset to have.
I think women work differently.

For them it truly is all about the face. I have never seen a tall guy being successful with women purely because of his height.

Usually when women compliment a guy’s height is because he is already a HTN+.

I think women work differently.

For them it truly is all about the face. I have never seen a tall guy being successful with women purely because of his height.

Usually when women compliment a guy’s height is because he is already a HTN+.

I'm sorry bro, but 5'5 peak Brad Pitt is not doing it for most 7+ Staceys lol. The HTBs might forgive it and that's due to the level of Chad in the face, but being 5'8 and HTN is a little different from being 5'11+ and HTN. It's a vastly different world. I have worn 3 inch lifts and took the pain to find out and trust me, it was MIGHTY different.

Height is a threshold. You might be 1-2 inches taller or the same height. If you are shorter your face cannot carry you without being Chad.

Face matters the most but they won't forgive a short guy with a good face. I'm talking 5'2-5'5. If you think they do then you're on something really strong.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I'm sorry bro, but 5'5 peak Brad Pitt is not doing it for most 7+ Staceys lol. The HTBs might forgive it and that's due to the level of Chad in the face, but being 5'8 and HTN is a little different from being 5'11+ and HTN. It's a vastly different world. I have worn 3 inch lifts and took the pain to find out and trust me, it was MIGHTY different.

Height is a threshold. You might be 1-2 inches taller or the same height. If you are shorter your face cannot carry you without being Chad.

Face matters the most but they won't forgive a short guy with a good face. I'm talking 5'2-5'5. If you think they do then you're on something really strong.
Well yeah if you are that short (5ft2-5ft5) then obviously you are gonna have a really hard time unless you have a gigachad face which is almost impossible.

But there is no reason for 5ft7+ bros to worry about their height, that’s what I am trying to say.

There was another user (can’t remember the name) that said something that initially I thought was retarded but everyday I give him more and more reason, he said “the only height you should be worrying about is your midface height”… boy was he right

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Well yeah if you are that short (5ft2-5ft5) then obviously you are gonna have a really hard time unless you have a gigachad face which is almost impossible.

But there is no reason for 5ft7+ bros to worry about their height, that’s what I am trying to say.

There was another user (can’t remember the name) that said something that initially I thought was retarded but everyday I give him more and more reason, he said “the only height you should be worrying about is your midface height”… boy was he right
Imagine being 5'7 getting 6 inches LL to 6'1 heel augmentation by 1-2 inches and shoes lifts for 2 extra inches. Literal manlet to tall 6'5 chad ofc LL is worth it only problem is the money that is required of it also if you're older it becomes less worth your money. And almost no one who is young enough for it to be worth it has that money.

me doing my absolute best, harnessing all my power just to stop myself from snickering at the 2 inches youre missing while standing next to me:

Attachments

• No_I_can_t_laugh_yet_they_re_all_gonna_die_Death_Note.gif
    No_I_can_t_laugh_yet_they_re_all_gonna_die_Death_Note.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 0