How .org saved me and fucked me

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

second ascension soon
Who am I?
Hi, I'm a 15 year old Indian, with italian grandparents. I have been scouting .org without an account for years on and off (before the tiktok faggots came), never took blackpill seriously till 2023.

Why did I do this?
I always got bullied for my face, in 2023 I was given sub 5 ratings but me being the coper i was i thought, "incels can't tell me what I look like" all the faggots around me, when we used to talk about how attractive we all were, i always got placed last, I had a huge ego because of my rarer colouring which had no use because I was an obese faggot. I kept coping by thinking that male gaze sees me as a loser because I'm a prettyboy (i was a fucking uglyboy) then, in 2023 i sent a girl i knew a follow request who was in the same tuition as me. SHE DIDNT EVEN ACCEPT IT AND MADE FUN OF ME FOR LOOKING SO UGLY LMFAO. This was absolutely brutal but I somehow coped and decided she just wasn't the right one (holy bluepill) a fat faggot, who my ego decided was beneath me due to my superiorness, was dating a girl and was popular with the girls due to status, he comes up to me and mocks me about my looks, this was my breaking point and I decided that I need to do something about my ugly ass now.

What did I do?
I started scouting .org seriously and was on it for atleast a hour a day for 6 months. I dropped from around 28% bf to 18%. I know it isn't anything crazy but in India most faggots are around 25%, and I have decent muscle mass so I'm now relatively a "fit guy" most fags can't even do a single pushup here so yeah. I fixed my hair and got a nice fringe that suited me, skincare, vitamins, a little bit of frauding by using makeup and all, that's it, so nothing crazy just softmaxxing.

Results?
The results were amazing, my ego was boosted and I started going crazy, I joined a new school just after my ascension and the difference was crystal clear, in my past school no one even wanted to interact with me, everyone here wants to be my friend, I got people approaching me to come talk to them and sit with them. I still don't think I'm attractive by any means, but there still is a difference. Girls started giving me attention, I dated 2 girls, and had one fwb, in 3 months. I had never talked to a girl for more than 2 minutes before this and my quality of life was amazing. My friends, recognised my ascension and starting asking me for tips on how I did this, i was no longer the punching bag of the friendgroup, and I felt amazing due to people recognising my glowup and shit.
I started receiving and overhearing compliments about my face, I'm not attractive at all, I'm a MTN at best, but my school just does not have many attractive people.

If you're this happy, how did .org fuck you up?
.org fucks everyone up, I cannot go two hours without looking at the mirror, and if I don't like what I see, my entire day is ruined. Yes I have abused dog syndrome and I spend too much time looking at the mirror and cannot have anyone take pictures of me, I only have a single candid of me ever, and obviously I look absolutely ugly in it too.

Was it worth it?
Yes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Nick.Harte, aber and 2 others
Hi, I'm a 15 year old Indian
THE INDIANS ON LOOKSMAX.ORG ARE GIVING THE WHOLE SITE AUTISM THEY FLOOD THE FORUMS WITH THEIR NONSENSE AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION ANYMORE ALL THEY DO IS SPAM AND ARGUE ABOUT STUPID STUFF IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THE SITE

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THEIR HABITS THEY TALK ABOUT EATING CURRY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD LIKE IT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER AS IF THAT'S SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF IT'S LIKE THEY'RE LIVING IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLD ONE THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO THE REST OF US

THEY'RE TURNING LOOKSMAX INTO A JOKE WITH THEIR CONSTANT BICKERING AND WEIRD STORIES IT'S NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE GETTING FED UP WITH THE SITE IT USED TO BE A PLACE FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS AND IMPROVEMENT BUT NOW IT'S JUST A MESS THANKS TO THEM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, starvemaxxing, Oza and 5 others
THE INDIANS ON LOOKSMAX.ORG ARE GIVING THE WHOLE SITE AUTISM THEY FLOOD THE FORUMS WITH THEIR NONSENSE AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION ANYMORE ALL THEY DO IS SPAM AND ARGUE ABOUT STUPID STUFF IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THE SITE

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THEIR HABITS THEY TALK ABOUT EATING CURRY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD LIKE IT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER AS IF THAT'S SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF IT'S LIKE THEY'RE LIVING IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLD ONE THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO THE REST OF US

THEY'RE TURNING LOOKSMAX INTO A JOKE WITH THEIR CONSTANT BICKERING AND WEIRD STORIES IT'S NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE GETTING FED UP WITH THE SITE IT USED TO BE A PLACE FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS AND IMPROVEMENT BUT NOW IT'S JUST A MESS THANKS TO THEM
valid

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and nword49
stopped reading at Indian,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sei_, Oza, MA_ascender and 7 others
good job, if you think you've ascended already I would get off the forums this shit rots your brain

shut the fuck up 15 year old indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sei_, Oza, MA_ascender and 3 others

MIRIN your honesty bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
Not a molecule

• So Sad
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
this is literally your first post ever, shut the fuck up. just go live your life happily if you've truly ascended
good point, but ive been lurking for years and still believe I have more room for ascension, appreciate your thoughts to help me leave this hellhole

what did you do?
i did a lot of bs, tons of serums all cope just moisturize cleanse and use SPF 50 sunscreen, also cut sugar for skin. My testosterone was also as low as a femboy so I started vitamin d supplementation which fixed it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

dnrd

Who am I?
Hi, I'm a 15 year old Indian, with italian grandparents. I have been scouting .org without an account for years on and off (before the tiktok faggots came), never took blackpill seriously till 2023.

Why did I do this?
I always got bullied for my face, in 2023 I was given sub 5 ratings but me being the coper i was i thought, "incels can't tell me what I look like" all the faggots around me, when we used to talk about how attractive we all were, i always got placed last, I had a huge ego because of my rarer colouring which had no use because I was an obese faggot. I kept coping by thinking that male gaze sees me as a loser because I'm a prettyboy (i was a fucking uglyboy) then, in 2023 i sent a girl i knew a follow request who was in the same tuition as me. SHE DIDNT EVEN ACCEPT IT AND MADE FUN OF ME FOR LOOKING SO UGLY LMFAO. This was absolutely brutal but I somehow coped and decided she just wasn't the right one (holy bluepill) a fat faggot, who my ego decided was beneath me due to my superiorness, was dating a girl and was popular with the girls due to status, he comes up to me and mocks me about my looks, this was my breaking point and I decided that I need to do something about my ugly ass now.

What did I do?
I started scouting .org seriously and was on it for atleast a hour a day for 6 months. I dropped from around 28% bf to 18%. I know it isn't anything crazy but in India most faggots are around 25%, and I have decent muscle mass so I'm now relatively a "fit guy" most fags can't even do a single pushup here so yeah. I fixed my hair and got a nice fringe that suited me, skincare, vitamins, a little bit of frauding by using makeup and all, that's it, so nothing crazy just softmaxxing.

Results?
The results were amazing, my ego was boosted and I started going crazy, I joined a new school just after my ascension and the difference was crystal clear, in my past school no one even wanted to interact with me, everyone here wants to be my friend, I got people approaching me to come talk to them and sit with them. I still don't think I'm attractive by any means, but there still is a difference. Girls started giving me attention, I dated 2 girls, and had one fwb, in 3 months. I had never talked to a girl for more than 2 minutes before this and my quality of life was amazing. My friends, recognised my ascension and starting asking me for tips on how I did this, i was no longer the punching bag of the friendgroup, and I felt amazing due to people recognising my glowup and shit.
I started receiving and overhearing compliments about my face, I'm not attractive at all, I'm a MTN at best, but my school just does not have many attractive people.

.org fucks everyone up, I cannot go two hours without looking at the mirror, and if I don't like what I see, my entire day is ruined. Yes I have abused dog syndrome and I spend too much time looking at the mirror and cannot have anyone take pictures of me, I only have a single candid of me ever, and obviously I look absolutely ugly in it too.

Was it worth it?
Yes.
The mental hate you acquire from org is traded for ascension

Who am I?

Why did I do this?

What did I do?

Results?

Was it worth it?
Yes.
And I still mog you to shit