how over is it for me

G

GerbertJohnson

Iron
im not suicidal but every once in a while i snap and wanna die because of how i look
if anyone could give me advice for the stuff that’s bothering me i would really appreciate it.
im 16 haven’t had a girlfriend since starting hs
i hate how my fucking face looks
i have a deepbite / overbite which makes my lower jaw set back and recessed looking.
luckily my maxilla wasn’t really affected so i have deep set eyes but it just makes my nose look bigger
covid made me super isolated and i’ve been depressed with shitty social skills ever since.
im 5’11 but i fraud to 6’1-2 with forces and boots
im above avg pp size but that doesn’t even matter if i can’t get with any girls.
my hairs thin and unhealthy looking all the products i tried dont help enough.
i have skinny stick arms and my stomachs always fat so i can’t tell if i need to get leaner to lose my fat looking face or if i’m bloated or something. i might have narrow clavicles but people have pointed out that i have like 0 shoulder muscle so maybe that’s why my shoulders look small. i think my shoulder width is 18-19 inches but i have a massive head which make them look narrower.^
IMG 4921

IMG 4917

my face is always puffy and fat looking even when im skinny
a year ago i started looksmaxxing and cleared my acne and became way more confident but this summer i’ve been depressed and look way uglier now. pics of last year vs now
btw last pic is when i was bulking so i look a bit fatter
IMG 4905

IMG 4906

IMG 4908

i look mtn in those but i think i fraud in them cus i look way worse irl.
now i’ll show pics of me now after bulking being depressed and acne
IMG 4910

IMG 4913

IMG 4912

i also shaved in the last pic which i think made me look more feminine and worse looking.
In all im considering hopping on TRT cus i def have low test and taking test and ai could maybe make me emotionally better and physically better. and hopefully make my clavicles and height grow because i’m still growing (not much) but that does mean test and ai could help me grow bigger before my growth plates close.

Attachments

• IMG_4904.jpeg
    IMG_4904.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
your shoulder length is almost on the same line as your waist. Your clavs arent narrow. They're average. What is your shoulder to waist ratio?

U not fat at all even lack of fat .Best way is aajonus vonderplanitz diet ,semen retention and low blow taper hairstyle and good clothes style

btw im of same height and weight lol so we almost look similar

C0050MP4   VLC media player 12 08 2024 10 57 12

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
U not fat at all even lack of fat .Best way is aajonus vonderplanitz diet ,semen retention and low blow taper hairstyle and good clothes style
thanks but i’m probably lactose intolerant so i can’t follow that diet or atleast the milk part

your shoulder length is almost on the same line as your waist. Your clavs arent narrow. They're average. What is your shoulder to waist ratio?
yeah ur kinda right last year i was 30lb lighter helping show how small my waist is i def have a lot of fat in my hips and stomach rn just sucking it in in the pics which makes my waist look wider. but i genuinely have a big head so i always look kinda narrow

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
thanks but i’m probably lactose intolerant so i can’t follow that diet or atleast the milk part
First read are u that dumb? Raw milk is no problem u probably very brainwashed sorry for that u cant even control your mind

It is far from over for you man, if you even have the slightest thought of killing yourself you are mentally ill.

5’11 you are basically prime height, sure its not 6’3 but it has zero cons.

Just keep softmaxxing.

Jesus saves and is real. God bless.

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
First read are u that dumb? Raw milk is no problem u probably very brainwashed sorry for that u cant even control your mind
huh raw milk is still gonna have lactose and the same stuff as normal milk so i’m just gonna get sick if i have it wdym im dumb

im not suicidal but every once in a while i snap and wanna die because of how i look
if anyone could give me advice for the stuff that’s bothering me i would really appreciate it.
im 16 haven’t had a girlfriend since starting hs
i hate how my fucking face looks
i have a deepbite / overbite which makes my lower jaw set back and recessed looking.
luckily my maxilla wasn’t really affected so i have deep set eyes but it just makes my nose look bigger
covid made me super isolated and i’ve been depressed with shitty social skills ever since.
im 5’11 but i fraud to 6’1-2 with forces and boots
im above avg pp size but that doesn’t even matter if i can’t get with any girls.
my hairs thin and unhealthy looking all the products i tried dont help enough.
i have skinny stick arms and my stomachs always fat so i can’t tell if i need to get leaner to lose my fat looking face or if i’m bloated or something. i might have narrow clavicles but people have pointed out that i have like 0 shoulder muscle so maybe that’s why my shoulders look small. i think my shoulder width is 18-19 inches but i have a massive head which make them look narrower.^
View attachment 3090092
View attachment 3090093
my face is always puffy and fat looking even when im skinny
a year ago i started looksmaxxing and cleared my acne and became way more confident but this summer i’ve been depressed and look way uglier now. pics of last year vs now
btw last pic is when i was bulking so i look a bit fatter
View attachment 3090078
View attachment 3090082
View attachment 3090085
i look mtn in those but i think i fraud in them cus i look way worse irl.
now i’ll show pics of me now after bulking being depressed and acne
View attachment 3090087
View attachment 3090088
View attachment 3090089
i also shaved in the last pic which i think made me look more feminine and worse looking.
In all im considering hopping on TRT cus i def have low test and taking test and ai could maybe make me emotionally better and physically better. and hopefully make my clavicles and height grow because i’m still growing (not much) but that does mean test and ai could help me grow bigger before my growth plates close.
it def isnt over, you aren't even an adult and you have some good attributes.

Feel you man, i have zero social skills and i am also autistic and retarded but i have come to realise that u have to see past your non nt behavior and become obsessed with fixing your appearance instead. Start isotretonin and sprint 3 miles 4 times per week. Don’t starvemaxx in this age eat as much as you can as it promotes bonemass growth and height 😹