Seans gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10106, Deleted member 15939 and Deleted member 15128
Average white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10106, Deleted member 15939, Hollywood and 1 other person
You're completely average, so not over at all.

• +1
why would it be over

Haircutmaxx unironically

If you re in puberty try heightmaxxing and fraud people by saying you are 6'.

You have a strong neck
Good skin
Good jawline

You are at least chadlite.
Maybe gigachad as a walking ATM to 30 year old women.
I didn t see the last photo you need bigger muscles + frame.

You lost 4 points in my eye after seeing the last photo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and ElySioNs
personalitymaxx
Ironically, yes.

As an intj myself i m really having hard time to socialize and i don t have any friends because of my introversion.

i don t have any friends
No friends = No social circle = No pussy

Even if i knew the game theory i don t have the guts.

• So Sad
Normie and good coloring

• +1
As normie as it could get .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, Deleted member 15939 and Deleted member 14478
Well you seem confident enough to even post your pics, whereas I'm afraid.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
My brother called u handsome tbh

I’m not interested in gaymaxxing :lul::lul::lul:

he is not gay. I told him you felt ugly because you were spamming on reddit. he said ur handsome. thats all

You have a very average face but in the good way. There's nothing that particularly sticks out, you fit the facial averageness halo very well. Not over at all, 5.5-6/10 tbh. Try to get rid of that mole below your lip though it looks autistic.

Nah. you're just a basic white guy. Normie looks. Similar status to me. Just that I have an upper hand on you facially, while you have an upper hand on me height wise.

You have a very average face but in the good way. There's nothing that particularly sticks out, you fit the facial averageness halo very well. Not over at all, 5.5-6/10 tbh. Try to get rid of that mole below your lip though it looks autistic.
Could you explain the facial averageness halo?:feelswat:

there must be a way to get rid of that mole

In physical attractiveness studies, averageness describes the physical beauty that results from averaging the facial features of people of the same gender and approximately the same age. The majority of averageness studies have focused on photographic overlay studies of human faces, in which images are morphed together. The term "average" is used strictly to denote the technical definition of the mathematical mean. An averaged face is not unremarkable, but is, in fact, quite good looking. Nor is it typical in the sense of common or frequently occurring in the population, though it appears familiar, and is typical in the sense that it is a good example of a face that is representative of the category of faces.

In physical attractiveness studies, averageness describes the physical beauty that results from averaging the facial features of people of the same gender and approximately the same age. The majority of averageness studies have focused on photographic overlay studies of human faces, in which images are morphed together. The term "average" is used strictly to denote the technical definition of the mathematical mean. An averaged face is not unremarkable, but is, in fact, quite good looking. Nor is it typical in the sense of common or frequently occurring in the population, though it appears familiar, and is typical in the sense that it is a good example of a face that is representative of the category of faces.
Shit I forgot to reply.
Could you explain the facial averageness halo?:feelswat:

as everyone said it, normie.

If you gymcel, leanmaxx and stylemaxx you can be chadlite with that height. So not over but you got some work to do..

So what you’re basically telling me I’m attractive because I look “familiar”?

So what you’re basically telling me I’m attractive because I look “familiar”?
Yeah pretty much. Truth is more women would date a man who looks possesses facial averageness than some alien looking creature like Jordan Barrett (assuming he didn't have the status halo).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14503