How over is it for my sister (32 year old chad only virgin)?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Inb4 she's fucked multiple guys.

She actually has good stats for a curry, however being 'good' is actually a curse because your parents can't find you a suitable match and when she finds you one ofc she thinks she can do better.
  • 5'2.5 in height
  • Degree educated and 2 masters degree.
  • Religious. But not as religious as she was 5-6 years ago. Still prays 5x a day but less haram police and arrogant about it.
  • She's a homebody. She only goes out for grocery shopping with my mother.
  • Very light skin, I would say easily MENA-passing. I used to tease her about it when she'd brag but after travelling mid East it's true.
  • She earns £75k per year now as she recently got a new job. This is surely top 1% for her age.
  • Pays ZERO rent since she's at home.
  • Owns a sleek sports car Mercedes
  • Owns basically a property as well.

Idk her criteria but she's after tall and GL. In the past she wanted Dr. Salludon earning six figures, but I'm detecting she's given up on this. She knows less than 0.1% of curry earn this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar, isis_Bleach and 10 others
and what’s her facial rating , she’s an oldcel way past her prime and dr.salludon doesn’t care about her career JFL. If MTB and below it’s over for her, she should be happy to marry average abdullah

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, truthhurts, Surfsup and 3 others
and what’s her facial rating , she’s an oldcel way past her prime and dr.salludon doesn’t care about her career JFL. If MTB and below it’s over for her, she should be happy to marry average abdullah
She is actually still GL for her age. Actually she easily passes 23-24. Obviously descended from years ago but not that much.

These curry girls have fucking retarded skincare routines. She probably spends 2 hours on her skin everyday. Even wears 50 SPF at home JFLLL.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and totalynotme
I'm interested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, deadstock and 7 others

She actually has good stats for a curry, however being 'good' is actually a curse because your parents can't find you a suitable match and when she finds you one ofc she thinks she can do better.
  • 5'2.5 in height
  • Religious. But not as religious as she was 5-6 years ago. Still prays 5x a day but less haram police and arrogant about it.
  • Very light skin, I would say easily MENA-passing. I used to tease her about it when she'd brag but after travelling mid East it's true.
  • She earns £75k per year now as she recently got a new job. This is surely top 1% for her age.

Idk her criteria but she's after tall and GL. In the past she wanted Dr. Salludon earning six figures, but I'm detecting she's given up on this. She knows less than 0.1% of curry earn this.

Being blunt from a blackpilled perspective, your sister’s situation is complex. While she has solid achievements—education, income, and physical appearance—the combination of her high standards and religious background likely narrows her dating pool significantly.

Here’s a breakdown of why it may feel “over” or more challenging for her:

1. High Standards (Tall and GL): Seeking a tall, good-looking guy, especially within the South Asian or MENA community, combined with her high income, means she’s aiming for a very small percentage of men. This narrows the pool, as most men in that demographic either don’t meet the height/looks requirement or don’t earn as much as she does. Men who meet those criteria often have multiple options and may prefer younger women.

2. Religious Aspect: While she’s more relaxed now, her religiosity may still be a barrier if she expects her partner to share her values. Religious men of high caliber (good looks, money) tend to marry earlier, while secular or non-religious men may not align with her values.

3. Age: At 32, her age could be seen as a limiting factor in cultures that place a high value on youth for women, especially when men in the “Chad” category often seek younger partners. This isn’t about her actual worth, but about how men in her desired demographic perceive things.

4. Success and Independence: Earning £75k, owning property, and having a sports car could be intimidating for many men. While these are impressive accomplishments, some men may feel emasculated or insecure, especially if they earn less or have fewer assets.

In short, unless she adjusts her criteria or expands the pool of men she’s willing to consider (such as lowering the good looks or tall requirement), she may continue facing challenges in finding a suitable match.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, totalynotme, Kroker and 4 others
Her oofy doofy will come around one day.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zenis, watah and 1 other person
In short, unless she adjusts her criteria or expands the pool of men she’s willing to consider (such as lowering the good looks or tall requirement), she may continue facing challenges in finding a suitable match.
Second this her success is her own downfall, she must settle with average abdullah but she won’t and that’s why she’s single at the age of 32. Over for her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Let all of org run a train on her

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Zenis, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Second this her success is her own downfall, she must settle with average abdullah but she won’t and that’s why she’s single at the age of 32. Over for her tbh

1. High Competition for GL Men:

GL men are highly sought after: Men who are tall, attractive, and fit traditional beauty standards have a disproportionately high number of women competing for them. Women in their 20s, often younger and perceived as more “desirable” by these men, are likely to be her primary competition. In many cultures and societies, youth is valued, and many GL men may prioritize younger women.

Women competing for GL men often meet multiple criteria: Not only do these women tend to be younger, but they may also have other attributes (like looks, personality, or lifestyle) that align with what GL men typically want. If your sister is unwilling to compromise on height or looks, she enters this fierce competition where other women may have an edge in those specific categories.

2. GL Men Have More Options:

GL men often don’t need to settle: Because of their looks, they have a wider range of potential partners, many of whom may match traditional standards of beauty and youth. As a result, they are often pickier and may favor superficial traits like physical appearance over other factors like career success or maturity, at least in the short term.

Many GL men may not value her key strengths: Men who have lots of options due to their attractiveness may not prioritize traits like financial independence, education, or career success as highly. While these traits are impressive, men in the GL category may often focus on more surface-level traits when choosing a partner.

3. Age Disparity:

The reality of dating at 32: While 32 is not “old,” it is considered older in the dating market compared to women in their 20s, especially for GL men who are looking for partners. A lot of GL men in your sister’s age range may have already settled down with partners or are now primarily looking for younger women to date or marry, leaving fewer options in her target pool.

4. GL Men May Not Align with Long-Term Goals:

Superficiality vs. compatibility: GL men, especially those who have focused heavily on their looks, may not always prioritize the same long-term goals your sister does, like building a stable relationship or starting a family. Many of them may be more focused on short-term dating or casual flings, especially if they are accustomed to women chasing after them.

Risk of shallow relationships: While attraction is key, relationships built on looks alone tend to lack depth. If a GL man’s primary appeal to her is his appearance, there’s a chance the relationship may lack emotional connection or shared values, leading to dissatisfaction in the long term.

5. Her Own Standards vs. Reality:

She may be limiting herself: By sticking to GL men, she may be overlooking other high-quality men who are attractive but not necessarily model-tier. Many men who aren’t super tall or conventionally handsome may bring other valuable traits to the table—like kindness, loyalty, or emotional intelligence—that could create a deeper and more fulfilling connection.

GL men often have inflated egos: Due to the attention they get, GL men are often more selective and sometimes more self-absorbed, making it harder to build a balanced and mutually respectful relationship.

The Truth:

At the core of this is market reality: her desire for tall, good-looking men, combined with her age and success, means she’s aiming for a small pool of men who have plenty of other options. Many of those men may be less interested in what she brings to the table (financial success, education, etc.) and more interested in younger, conventionally attractive women who meet their superficial preferences.

It’s not that she shouldn’t go for GL men—it’s just that if she only targets them, her chances of finding a suitable, committed partner are significantly lower due to the competition and the way attraction works in this dynamic.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
No Christcucks. Anyway my parents are Bengali only which severely limits her. JFLLL
High quality emoticon on white background emoticon with broken heart sad emoji isolated on whi

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Being blunt from a blackpilled perspective, your sister’s situation is complex. While she has solid achievements—education, income, and physical appearance—the combination of her high standards and religious background likely narrows her dating pool significantly.

Here’s a breakdown of why it may feel “over” or more challenging for her:

1. High Standards (Tall and GL): Seeking a tall, good-looking guy, especially within the South Asian or MENA community, combined with her high income, means she’s aiming for a very small percentage of men. This narrows the pool, as most men in that demographic either don’t meet the height/looks requirement or don’t earn as much as she does. Men who meet those criteria often have multiple options and may prefer younger women.

2. Religious Aspect: While she’s more relaxed now, her religiosity may still be a barrier if she expects her partner to share her values. Religious men of high caliber (good looks, money) tend to marry earlier, while secular or non-religious men may not align with her values.

3. Age: At 32, her age could be seen as a limiting factor in cultures that place a high value on youth for women, especially when men in the “Chad” category often seek younger partners. This isn’t about her actual worth, but about how men in her desired demographic perceive things.

4. Success and Independence: Earning £75k, owning property, and having a sports car could be intimidating for many men. While these are impressive accomplishments, some men may feel emasculated or insecure, especially if they earn less or have fewer assets.

And don't forget she fucked up her nose from surgery and now has to wear burkas in public

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: truthhurts, JohnDoe and Xangsane
Imagine describing your sister and spending most of time on her job, car and other shit. Tell me if she fat and if she has good tits with big booty, stop wasting my time god damn.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and curryascenderr
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Imagine describing your sister and spending most of time on her job, car and other shit. Tell me if she fat and if she has good tits with big booty, stop wasting my time god damn.
No she's skinny AF. No tits or ass tbh.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pookieslove, truthhurts, curryascenderr and 3 others
ask her if she wants 6'2 celtiberian retard with no job and no money

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, Gonthar and SecularIslamist
nigga wtf!! I will dig up evidence right now!!
Go find the evidence, shizo. She's never had any surgery. She doesn't wear burka or niqab. My mom wears burka only.

She had rhino?
Lol no. She spent £2k to get her teeth straightened at 18 that's about it.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PROMETHEUS
No she's skinny AF. No tits or ass tbh.
Brutal but most of the paki foids I like hsve no tits and ass is whatever, some girls just have wider bones so even though theyre skinny their ass is slim and still decent though

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe, Xangsane and 2 others
My bad guys, it was the other pakistan poster @Xangsane @JohnDoe

I wonder if @SecularIslamist sister if fitter than @Maalik sister
HTB I think

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, truthhurts, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
It's over for her imo, she's just dumb af, she's gonna end up with some fat retard and will have shitty kids since she's old af and retarded

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, JohnDoe, curryascenderr and 2 others
Most girls aslong as they are roughly average can find a drunk or horny chad to unload a big wad in them atleast a few times in their life, your sister must be a complete subhuman

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• 5'2.5 in height

What’s her rating?
Ur sister is a potential future cat lady. I ain’t gonna lie buddy :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr and NZb6Air
It's pretty much over. In most south asian communities, you are married young and have children much early then in western society. Not to mention she's bengali and every bengali even with modern nutrition i've met is still under 5'10 let alone 6'0, (for example i tower over most bengalis at my local mosque in manchester at a staggering 5'7.5). That being said, if she does get married, she will either birth an incel son and he'll end up here at 15 or a daughter who's life has been set for her if she's average looking and that is if she has good enough genetics to even give birth at her advanced age.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, curryascenderr, PROMETHEUS and 4 others
It's pretty much over. In most south asian communities, you are married young and have children much early then in western society. Not to mention she's bengali and every bengali even with modern nutrition i've met is still under 5'10 let alone 6'0, (for example i tower over most bengalis at my local mosque in manchester at a staggering 5'7.5). That being said, if she does get married, she will either birth an incel son and he'll end up here at 15 or a daughter who's life has been set for her if she's average looking and that is if she has good enough genetics to even give birth at her advanced age.
Can confirm

I know a 34yo begali woman who had to arrange marriage a subhuman

Can confirm kids will end up on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnDoe, looksmaxxing223 and 3 others
Brutal but most of the paki foids I like hsve no tits and ass is whatever, some girls just have wider bones so even though theyre skinny their ass is slim and still decent though
It's odd my sister doesn't. But she's been an anorexic her whole life tbh.

What’s her rating?
Ur sister is a potential future cat lady. I ain’t gonna lie buddy :ogre:
My bad guys, it was the other pakistan poster @Xangsane @JohnDoe

I wonder if @SecularIslamist sister if fitter than @Maalik sister
She is still quite GL for her age. It feels retard e to say this since she's my sister (then again I'm curry) but tbh she fogged earlier. Still fogs most her age, as for chads her age ofc they will prefer someone in the mid-20s where competition is more fierce.

@JohnDoe when did I show you my sister?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
does she only want a man thats tall and gl even if he is making less money ?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
Earning 75k and paying NO rent jfl
None of that makes up for her lack of chad cock though.
Fuck off you whore ! Haha

• WTF

She is still quite GL for her age. It feels retard e to say this since she's my sister (then again I'm curry) but tbh she fogged earlier. Still fogs most her age, as for chads her age ofc they will prefer someone in the mid-20s where competition is more fierce.

How tf do u even know, that she fuxked multiple guys tbh. Shouldn’t there be some dignity between ur siblings, especially in a Muslim household?

Last year i think, stop sending pics to so many people ya dumbass. She's good looking for sure, even at 32 fogs a lot of curry foids who are 10y younger. The problem is, let's assume this mythical chadlite curry at 32+ exists and is unmarried, he's just not going to marry her because of age. He will find someone just as GL if not more but a 22 year old still has many years left of her youth while your sister will just descend every year. Age + anorexic foids have a lot of trouble getting pregnant = over. Another issue is that when she does inevitably put weight on she ain't losing it.
Ideally she needs to marry some careermaxxed MTN around her age

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
@SecularIslamist what's her IG ?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
Last year i think, stop sending pics to so many people ya dumbass. She's good looking for sure, even at 32 fogs a lot of curry foids who are 10y younger. The problem is, let's assume this mythical chadlite curry at 32+ exists and is unmarried, he's just not going to marry her because of age. He will find someone just as GL if not more but a 22 year old still has many years left of her youth while your sister will just descend every year. Age + anorexic foids have a lot of trouble getting pregnant = over. Another issue is that when she does inevitably put weight on she ain't losing it.
Ideally she needs to marry some careermaxxed MTN around her age
or she can become dr.salludons second or third or fourth wife JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah more than enough paki foids who fog over there.
i think realistically her best shot at a high value man is being a second/third/fourth wife. Or she can find a guy her age or abit older thats divorced

• +1