How over is it for this birdcel

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
How over is it for this poor soul ?
Owari da

May God have mercy on him, could someone find him and redirect him here ? Bimax is a life & death matters for this guy.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, horizontallytall, Der Doktor and 11 others
Needs a good gym session and cold shower and he ight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h7seyn, Der Doktor, m0ss26 and 8 others
View attachment 2517884

May God have mercy on him, could someone find him and redirect him here ? Bimax is a life & death matters for this guy.
Where did you get that pic from?

Really brutal. Imagine his fucking life, he needs to be blackpilled in an instant.

Birdcels generally have high potential since the bird contrast is a result of recessed chin with forward grown midface and upper third. 1 bimax away from mogging tbh. People with fully flat faces are the real losers.
3730468 Owari da

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, chigoha, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
He needs 2 bimax at least then maybe he can be MTN.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, PointOfNoReturn and VenatorLuparius
i doubt surgery can fix that
Bimax + Genio could bring him to LTN. Right now he's the textbook definition of subhuman : he's just unsightly and looks like he belongs to a whole other subspecies.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Lawton88
Birdcels generally have high potential since the bird contrast is a result of recessed chin with forward grown midface and upper third. 1 bimax away from mogging tbh. People with fully flat faces are the real losers.
View attachment 2517889
so thats how you cope

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, reaper2, HighClassMaxing and 3 others
Yeah, the only reason I don't have the birdcel look is because my midface is also recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
birdcel is a funny word. yes over for birdcels

Bimax + Genio could bring him to LTN. Right now he's the textbook definition of subhuman : he's just unsightly and looks like he belongs to a whole other subspecies.

Could a genio alone improve that a lot?

more forward growth than me jfl

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
"The superior race"

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and KING REIDYZ
his infras are fucked like mine as well

actually these are the best candidates for a big ascension since getting a huge bimax would ascend him hard

Just don't calculate soft tissue movements and lip seal changes theory.
I know bro, That was a troll morph, The Hyoid skin tightens up and lip gets sealed I know i know

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Actually it’s not that bad because he’s main issue is so evident that sooner or later he’ll get it fixed, even for medical reasons.

It’s worse to have your sub-humanity distributed in many little failos and terrible overall harmony in a way that no surgery will fix you.

View attachment 2517884

Needs the biggest bimax+CCW possible, but he still wouldn't look good. Maybe he could reach LTN at best.

He just needs to be confident