How over is it for this dude jfl

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

over so, disgusting ugly, 0;6/10 max whatever

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOYIM COPERS DENYING WOMANS DESIRE FOR BREEDING WITH MEN WHO HAVE GOOD BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH!!!

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN A FEMALE SEES A MAN WITH GOOD BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH SHE IS REMINDED OF ANCIENT NEPHILIM? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THE LUST AND AROUSAL SHE GETS FROM LOOKING AT HIS BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH BEING EXACTLY COMPARABLE TO WHEN A MAN GETS AROUSED LOOKING AT A WOMAN'S WIDE HIPS SEEING FERTILITY AND BREEDABILITY !

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN WOMAN SEE BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH IN HER EYES SHE IS SEEING NOTHING BUT FERTILITY AND NEPHILIM GENES THAT NEED TO BE BREED!

iu

I AM SUCH ANGERED AT THE DISGUSTING GOYIM PIGS COPING IN THERE DIRTY SEWERS THINKING THAT MEWING FOR MORE FORWARD GROWTH WILL GET THEM ANYWHERE ELSE THAN A EARLY TRIP TO THE GRAVE AFTER LOSING BALANCE AND FALLING TO DEATH BECAUSE TOO MUCH FORWARD GROWTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iu

iu

over so, disgusting ugly, 0;6/10 max whatever

Your Ignorance amuses me Goyim.

dbpix-rothschild-articleInline-v2.jpg

But what you do not know is the fact that Backward head growth triggers Women's inner instinctual lust. because it signifies Nephilim that Men with Backward head growth carry.

Take a good look at this picture, this is what raw sexual power looks like, this is what it looks like when woman want to breed you, this is what you look like when you have sex with demons, this is what you look like when you are living in a constant state of orgasm.

1000x-1.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FinallyAscended, Petsmart, Shebe and 4 others
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOYIM COPERS DENYING WOMANS DESIRE FOR BREEDING WITH MEN WHO HAVE GOOD BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH!!!

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN A FEMALE SEES A MAN WITH GOOD BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH SHE IS REMINDED OF ANCIENT NEPHILIM? DOES HE NOT REALIZE THE LUST AND AROUSAL SHE GETS FROM LOOKING AT HIS BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH BEING EXACTLY COMPARABLE TO WHEN A MAN GETS AROUSED LOOKING AT A WOMAN'S WIDE HIPS SEEING FERTILITY AND BREEDABILITY !

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN WOMAN SEE BACKWARD HEAD GROWTH IN HER EYES SHE IS SEEING NOTHING BUT FERTILITY AND NEPHILIM GENES THAT NEED TO BE BREED!

iu

I AM SUCH ANGERED AT THE DISGUSTING GOYIM PIGS COPING IN THERE DIRTY SEWERS THINKING THAT MEWING FOR MORE FORWARD GROWTH WILL GET THEM ANYWHERE ELSE THAN A EARLY TRIP TO THE GRAVE AFTER LOSING BALANCE AND FALLING TO DEATH BECAUSE TOO MUCH FORWARD GROWTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iu

iu

Your Ignorance amuses me Goyim.

But what you do not know is the fact that Backward head growth triggers Women's inner instinctual lust. because it signifies Nephilim that Men with Backward head growth carry.

Take a good look at this picture, this is what raw sexual power looks like, this is what it looks like when woman want to breed you, this is what you look like when you have sex with demons, this is what you look like when you are living in a constant state of orgasm.

1000x-1.jpg

JFL

skull mogs me

The neipheilim pill

I see you have finally accepted the Nephilimpill. truth is brutal but it's better than being a Coping Goyim pig.

This happened to him :
View attachment 106817

Environment=important
Its presumable a reconstruction of a ejeptian man they would have been high class back then so looks woudn't play a part

UNREAL COPE!

iu

PSL forums have lied to you, forward face growth doesn't matter and infact lowers your SMV. This fact is proven by observing the lust and sexual arousal woman get when looking upon a superior Nephilim skull with good backward growth indicating to her he is fertile and ready for breed.

The arousal a woman gets when looking upon a man with a backward growth skull is equal and comparable to the arousal a man gets when he sees a woman with wide hips, she realises the man is fertile and ready for breed Nephilim offspring.

This is what you look like in the eyes of woman when you have good forward growth:

hqdefault.jpg
736.gif
e78.jpg

Do you think woman wants to breed with subhuman like this? Do you think she will let breed happen? You are wrong.

Here is picture of ancient pre historic tribes Elongatemaxxing, they were very wise they knew the worth of Nephilim genes and how this would bring them better life:

mangbetu-people-1.jpg
d81bedf116f3b5725c069bb7750dfb40--africans-skulls.jpg
iu

Other than Nephilim Skull fraudmaxxing to fraud Nephilim genes it is over for all Goyim, if you are not able to take JacobPill or NephilimSkullPill its over 4 you.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 39
UNREAL COPE!

iu

PSL forums have lied to you, forward face growth doesn't matter and infact lowers your SMV. This fact is proven by observing the lust and sexual arousal woman get when looking upon a superior Nephilim skull with good backward growth indicating to her he is fertile and ready for breed.

The arousal a woman gets when looking upon a man with a backward growth skull is equal and comparable to the arousal a man gets when he sees a woman with wide hips, she realises the man is fertile and ready for breed Nephilim offspring.

This is what you look like in the eyes of woman when you have good forward growth:

hqdefault.jpg
736.gif
e78.jpg

Do you think woman wants to breed with subhuman like this? Do you think she will let breed happen? You are wrong.

Here is picture of ancient pre historic tribes Elongatemaxxing, they were very wise they knew the worth of Nephilim genes and how this would bring them better life:

mangbetu-people-1.jpg
d81bedf116f3b5725c069bb7750dfb40--africans-skulls.jpg
iu

Other than Nephilim Skull fraudmaxxing to fraud Nephilim genes it is over for all Goyim, if you are not able to take JacobPill or NephilimSkullPill its over 4 you.

JFL i wish this was the case it is all forward growth this is a subhuman

No forward growth is good backward head growth bad

Interesting how you still continue to Cope despite me dropping countless Nephilimpills.

You...are rather Tenacious aren't you Goyim?

But all Copes must come to an end. i will once and for all prove to you that Backward head growth is superior.

First and foremost we must ask ourselves. why is it that Women are attracted and feel desire to breed with those who has backward head growth?

Well we are always reminded woman are watering at the mouth for good genes, knowing this I realised this is why having backward head growth is actually high SMV. When a woman looks upon a man with good backward head growth she realises this man must be a descendant from Ancient Nephilim, she will instantly want to secure Nephilim genes for her offspring! She wants to breed right now!

But what is so special about Nephilim, why is woman wanting Nephilim offpsring? Well according to ancient books such as the book of giants and the Bible, Nephilim were are 9-12ft tall beings known for there much backward growth who were literal descendants from angels who came down from heaven to make sex with earth woman who then birthed the Nephilim race.

It is recorded in the Bible here:

Genesis 6:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Now how do I know they were so tall? Well that is also recorded in the Bible right here in these passages:

Numbers 13:33 King James Version (KJV)
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 3:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

nine cubits = 13ft 5

1 Samuel 17:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

six cubits and a span = 9ft 6

Nephilim had skulls with good backward growth, this is why woman are want breed with men with good backward growth, it is because they realize men with Nephilim skulls are descendants from Ancient Nephilim. Woman realize if she gets to breed with these men they will have a chance at having Nephilim offspring, children who are descendants from literal angels who will grow to at least 9ft tall.

The woman has more of a chance of having giant 9-12ft offspring breeding with Jacob Rothschild than Chad, so obviously this is the reason men with good backward growth are preferred for breeding mate and ultimate alpha male above any Chad to walk on this earth in the eyes of women.

When woman look at Chads warrior skull and his stature of 6ft 4 she may find him a tiny bit sexually attractive, but where is the backward growth to indicate he has Nephilim Ancestor for her to want to breed him? Looking like this you are nothing but a subhuman Goyim in the eyes of woman:

side-profile-photo-young-handsome-260nw-654932254.jpg

This is the ideal skull shape for attracting woman to breed you, if you do not have this skull it is over for you how do you expect to creampie?

demon_seed.jpg

How can chad give woman offspring with Nephilim DNA? Chad is loser probably will die early due to forward growth causing him to lose balance and fall to his death

casual-man-jumping-and-falling-picture-id493653658

And now you know why Backward head growth is superior to filthy Goyim pig forward growth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Interesting how you still continue to Cope despite me dropping countless Nephilimpills.

But all Copes must come to an end. i will once and for all prove to you that Backward head growth is superior.

First and foremost we must ask ourselves. why is it that Women are attracted and feel desire to breed with those who has backward head growth?

Well we are always reminded woman are watering at the mouth for good genes, knowing this I realised this is why having backward head growth is actually high SMV. When a woman looks upon a man with good backward head growth she realises this man must be a descendant from Ancient Nephilim, she will instantly want to secure Nephilim genes for her offspring! She wants to breed right now!

But what is so special about Nephilim, why is woman wanting Nephilim offpsring? Well according to ancient books such as the book of giants and the Bible, Nephilim were are 9-12ft tall beings known for there much backward growth who were literal descendants from angels who came down from heaven to make sex with earth woman who then birthed the Nephilim race.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Now how do I know they were so tall? Well that is also recorded in the Bible right here in these passages:

33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

nine cubits = 13ft 5

4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

Nephilim had skulls with good backward growth, this is why woman are want breed with men with good backward growth, it is because they realize men with Nephilim skulls are descendants from Ancient Nephilim. Woman realize if she gets to breed with these men they will have a chance at having Nephilim offspring, children who are descendants from literal angels who will grow to at least 9ft tall.

The woman has more of a chance of having giant 9-12ft offspring breeding with Jacob Rothschild than Chad, so obviously this is the reason men with good backward growth are preferred for breeding mate and ultimate alpha male above any Chad to walk on this earth in the eyes of women.

When woman look at Chads warrior skull and his stature of 6ft 4 she may find him a tiny bit sexually attractive, but where is the backward growth to indicate he has Nephilim Ancestor for her to want to breed him? Looking like this you are nothing but a subhuman Goyim in the eyes of woman:

This is the ideal skull shape for attracting woman to breed you, if you do not have this skull it is over for you how do you expect to creampie?

demon_seed.jpg

How can chad give woman offspring with Nephilim DNA? Chad is loser probably will die early due to forward growth causing him to lose balance and fall to his death

And now you know why Backward head growth is superior to filthy Goyim pig forward growth.

JFL are you @jacobrothchild alt

JFL are you @jacobrothchild alt

Interesting. i didn't think you would be this retarded.

You truly are full of surprises Goyim.

Interesting. i didn't think you would be this retarded.

You truly are full of surprises Goyim.

JFL it would make sense that or you kept an archive of all his posts

Guesses me also keep coping this subhuman is not what women desire

You still continue to reject the Nephilimpill even after i dropped major evidence?

iu

Your Coping is understandable. you just don't want to accept the Nephilimpill because it will cause an absolute ruin to your already shattered worldview.

But even you have to realise. YOU CANNOT COPE FOREVER.

You still continue to reject the Nephilimpill even after i dropped major evidence?

iu

Your Coping is understandable. you just don't want to accept the Nephilimpill because it will cause an absolute ruin to your already shattered worldview.

But even you have to realise. YOU CANNOT COPE FOREVER.

Dude jfl you mean to tell me this subhuman slays more than chad hemsworth gtfo

Dude jfl you mean to tell me this subhuman slays more than chad hemsworth gtfo

Not only does Jacob Rothschild Slay more than that Sissy Forward growth pig Goyim hemsworth. but he attracts Women in a way that no Chads can compete with.

Reason?

As i said earlier It's because of his Superior Nephilim DNA.

cc96ad2a082af2100fb0ac524e69ee41.jpg

After seeing the similarities between Jacobs and nephilims skulls we can confirm that he indeed has nephilim genes in his bloodline, with his ancestry going all the way back to when angels came from heaven to earth to mate with woman who birthed a race of giants called nephilim which the Rothschild's are descendants of.

Here are such events recorded in the bible:

After learning of his nephilim ancestry I finally realized this is why the sex appeal of Jacob Rothschild is so high, and why so many woman him sexually and to breed with him.

The height of the nephilim is recorded mostly in the bible with such passages describing them as such:

nine cubits = 13ft 5

Now knowing woman are watering at the mouth for good genes, I realized this is why Jacobs sex appeal is much greater than that of any Chads. Not only because of his mass wealth and occult power is his sex appeal higher, but also because his ancestors were mighty 9-12ft giants, descendants of fallen angels destroying and mogging everyone in the ancient world.

When woman see Jacobs nephilim skull (which may not be attractive PSL wise) they are reminded even though he is 5ft 9 himself, his ancestors (nephilim) were 9-12ft tall and that these genes are still in him, these are genes a Chad cannot give a woman.

The woman has more of a chance of having giant 9-12ft offspring breeding with Jacob than Chad, so obviously this is the reason Jacob is the preferred breeding mate and ultimate alpha male above any Chad to walk on this earth in the eyes of women.

When woman look at Chads warrior skull and his stature of 6ft 4 she may find him sexually attractive, but he will never be able to give her a 9-12ft giant children who would be a descendant of ancient nephilim. But not only this, her child would be born with Rothschild wealth and power, money and power not even good looks can attain.

Not only does Jacob Rothschild Slay more than that Sissy Forward growth pig Goyim hemsworth. but he attracts Women in a way that no Chads can compete with.

Reason?

As i said earlier It's because of his Superior Nephilim DNA.

cc96ad2a082af2100fb0ac524e69ee41.jpg

After seeing the similarities between Jacobs and nephilims skulls we can confirm that he indeed has nephilim genes in his bloodline, with his ancestry going all the way back to when angels came from heaven to earth to mate with woman who birthed a race of giants called nephilim which the Rothschild's are descendants of.

Here are such events recorded in the bible:

After learning of his nephilim ancestry I finally realized this is why the sex appeal of Jacob Rothschild is so high, and why so many woman him sexually and to breed with him.

The height of the nephilim is recorded mostly in the bible with such passages describing them as such:

nine cubits = 13ft 5

Now knowing woman are watering at the mouth for good genes, I realized this is why Jacobs sex appeal is much greater than that of any Chads. Not only because of his mass wealth and occult power is his sex appeal higher, but also because his ancestors were mighty 9-12ft giants, descendants of fallen angels destroying and mogging everyone in the ancient world.

When woman see Jacobs nephilim skull (which may not be attractive PSL wise) they are reminded even though he is 5ft 9 himself, his ancestors (nephilim) were 9-12ft tall and that these genes are still in him, these are genes a Chad cannot give a woman.

The woman has more of a chance of having giant 9-12ft offspring breeding with Jacob than Chad, so obviously this is the reason Jacob is the preferred breeding mate and ultimate alpha male above any Chad to walk on this earth in the eyes of women.

When woman look at Chads warrior skull and his stature of 6ft 4 she may find him sexually attractive, but he will never be able to give her a 9-12ft giant children who would be a descendant of ancient nephilim. But not only this, her child would be born with Rothschild wealth and power, money and power not even good looks can attain.

So why doesn't jacob rotchild get applauded for his beauty why is this subhuman not chased after

Its presumable a reconstruction of a ejeptian man they would have been high class back then so looks woudn't play a part
Reconstruction of the famous Egyptian King Tutankhamen. He was married to his cousin.

So why doesn't jacob rotchild get applauded for his beauty why is this subhuman not chased after

He is. and his 'beauty' isn't applauded because all the Goyims would rope the moment they would find out about the Nephilimpill.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fd3hp8xnxb3lun4.cloudfront.net%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F02%252FGettyImages_50932648.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=07f1767d2a06ad936d34428081b365b6https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/20/20593.jpg?1566508577https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-jacob-of-rothschild-countess-maya-von-schoenburg-glauchau-at-picture-id171032868%253Fs%253D594x594%26f%3D1&hash=011eeef051c8475aabef87a2b199ce60https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-rothschild-and-renee-fleming-attend-flemings-private-asprey-at-picture-id53230930%253Fs%253D612x612%26f%3D1&hash=bab34d136663c25e3acb7ae4056f4ac3https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fi.pinimg.com%252Foriginals%252F55%252Fa7%252Fb1%252F55a7b1702109e3c9d866553964f3e3c4.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=93bfa065fa03b4e81b389e1a8c661cdehttps://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc8.alamy.com%252Fcomp%252FK7D3ME%252Fphoto-must-be-credited-kate-greenalpha-press-079965-04052016-kate-K7D3ME.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=01d6ea95ceef8b4bad791b7cec3676b4https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Fhannah-rothschild-and-lord-rothschild-attend-the-gala-screening-of-picture-id170860187%253Fs%253D612x612%26f%3D1&hash=6839b62a964266bab40a905e7d77b24bhttps://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-jacob-rothschild-arrives-at-the-uk-premiere-of-v-for-vendetta-at-picture-id57028502%253Fs%253D594x594%26f%3D1&hash=6dc3fbcc658ff573d5360a6d9b1cfdaehttps://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%252F736x%252F7d%252F9b%252F04%252F7d9b0436ea0ae179b367bc0bd9f3389e.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=c7310b4ad81aad1a7003470356ac3346https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-jacob-de-rothschild-and-his-niece-attend-the-belle-epoque-gala-picture-id57116575%253Fs%253D612x612%26f%3D1&hash=18c2a2706bfe25d6843881ccf2712a6c

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
He is. and his 'beauty' isn't applauded because all the Goyims would rope the moment they would find out about the Nephilimpill.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fd3hp8xnxb3lun4.cloudfront.net%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F02%252FGettyImages_50932648.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=07f1767d2a06ad936d34428081b365b6https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/20/20593.jpg?1566508577https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-jacob-of-rothschild-countess-maya-von-schoenburg-glauchau-at-picture-id171032868%253Fs%253D594x594%26f%3D1&hash=011eeef051c8475aabef87a2b199ce60https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-rothschild-and-renee-fleming-attend-flemings-private-asprey-at-picture-id53230930%253Fs%253D612x612%26f%3D1&hash=bab34d136663c25e3acb7ae4056f4ac3https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fi.pinimg.com%252Foriginals%252F55%252Fa7%252Fb1%252F55a7b1702109e3c9d866553964f3e3c4.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=93bfa065fa03b4e81b389e1a8c661cdehttps://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc8.alamy.com%252Fcomp%252FK7D3ME%252Fphoto-must-be-credited-kate-greenalpha-press-079965-04052016-kate-K7D3ME.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=01d6ea95ceef8b4bad791b7cec3676b4https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Fhannah-rothschild-and-lord-rothschild-attend-the-gala-screening-of-picture-id170860187%253Fs%253D612x612%26f%3D1&hash=6839b62a964266bab40a905e7d77b24bhttps://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-jacob-rothschild-arrives-at-the-uk-premiere-of-v-for-vendetta-at-picture-id57028502%253Fs%253D594x594%26f%3D1&hash=6dc3fbcc658ff573d5360a6d9b1cfdaehttps://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%252F736x%252F7d%252F9b%252F04%252F7d9b0436ea0ae179b367bc0bd9f3389e.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=c7310b4ad81aad1a7003470356ac3346https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fmedia.gettyimages.com%252Fphotos%252Flord-jacob-de-rothschild-and-his-niece-attend-the-belle-epoque-gala-picture-id57116575%253Fs%253D612x612%26f%3D1&hash=18c2a2706bfe25d6843881ccf2712a6c

P1 neiphelim skulls seem to serve no aesthetic purpose or else women would show some form of attraction to it

P2 if neiphelim skulls serve no aesthetic value and it is not sought after unlike the lower 3rd then it is not fundemental

C1 if this serves no aesthetic purpose then it is not a fundemental attraction trait

P4 it is seen as disgusting.

C2 backwards head growth is subhuman

nine cubits = 13ft 5

demon_seed.jpg

Brutal Jacob pill
Swallow Jacob pill

• +1
Reactions: reptiles