How over is it?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
How over is it if I VERY closely resemble a transgender man or a non-binary female?

91021ac526bb8d43a83aa008fd26737f

and have these eyes...

and my whole family tells me I look girly and thinks I'm secretly gay...?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
what gender are you

Not over. Perfect base for prettyboymaxxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Phxx, DeadTrees, Autismcel and 2 others
what gender are you
im a guy you retard or else i wouldnt be here.

I'm just venting about my cutecel struggles.

• JFL
Not over. Perfect base for prettyboymaxxing.
Sadly no. My bizygo width is too wide for my bigonion i will look like an alien if I cut low weight..

I have a small dick..:feelsrope:

im a guy you retard or else i wouldnt be here.

I'm just venting about my cutecel struggles.
shave your hair off it will grow back better

ur hair is too damaged

and whoever did ur eyebrows is blind

u need skincare

Sadly no. My bizygo width is too wide for my bigonion i will look like an alien if I cut low weight..
You don't need low weight, bones is cope, especially if you are gonna prettyboymaxx.
I have a small dick..:feelsrope:
Doesn't matter bhai, you'll get to use it because of objectively good looks (prettyboy phenotypes mog hard).

shave your hair off it will grow back better

ur hair is too damaged

and whoever did ur eyebrows is blind

u need skincare
THAT ISNT ME U FUCKING IDIOT THAT IS SOME ANDROGYNOUS PINTEREST BITCH

• JFL
You don't need low weight, bones is cope, especially if you are gonna prettyboymaxx.

Doesn't matter bhai, you'll get to use it because of objectively good looks (prettyboy phenotypes mog hard).
Bones are not cope,
I have seen chad irl so I finally have woken up..

Bones are almost everything.
coin slot owners love to see some prominent zygos
and good ramus size..
I have neither.
I'm coping with raw meat, raw milk, and all I will get out of it is disappointment.

Last edited:
Bones are not cope,
I have seen chad irl so I finally have woken up..

Bones are almost everything.
coin slot owners love to see some prominent zygos
Who cares what those stinky creatures want? :ogre: Never looksmaxx for any woman. Looksmaxx for yourself. :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Who cares what those stinky creatures want? :ogre: Never looksmaxx for any woman. Looksmaxx for yourself. :ogre:
Nigga imagine putting in years of effort so you wont get judged by women or anyone and blend in to get treated like a disfigured beast when you go to a club or any social gathering.

Looksmaxxing for myself would be rotting eating tons of sweets and dying early.

I have aged skin and look like I'm in my late 20s when I'm 16..

my body is covered in stretch marks from being around 40 BMI at 12.

This girl actually wants to meet me (she stresses its only platonic trust me)

Theres no point, unless I drank before I went I wont be able to talk to her because I haven't met up with a girl in my entire girl without being really shy like a girl..

I think I'm hitting a depression episode again :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Fairly over

• +1
Reactions: illusion
Nigga imagine putting in years of effort so you wont get judged by women or anyone and blend in to get treated like a disfigured beast when you go to a club or any social gathering.

Looksmaxxing for myself would be rotting eating tons of sweets and dying early.

I have aged skin and look like I'm in my late 20s when I'm 16..

my body is covered in stretch marks from being around 40 BMI at 12.

This girl actually wants to meet me (she stresses its only platonic trust me)

Theres no point, unless I drank before I went I wont be able to talk to her because I haven't met up with a girl in my entire girl without being really shy like a girl..

I think I'm hitting a depression episode again :feelswhy:
You need to stop putting women on a pedestal. Most women are genuinely trashy and toxic. Should you entertain these superficial, stinky creatures? Absolutely not. If you are going to do anything, do it for yourself — not because you want to appease some trashy and toxic femorrhoid.

You need to stop putting women on a pedestal. Most women are genuinely trashy and toxic. Should you entertain these superficial, stinky creatures? Absolutely not. If you are going to do anything, do it for yourself — not because you want to appease some trashy and toxic femorrhoid.
I mean i try not to put them on a pedestal but i live in a big city and every time i go out i see some mid girls that are baked in fakeup (mid is stacy to me) and i get all nervous. I think subconsciously the women simping is still in my mind bc all my life i lacked sexual contact and relationships.. its pathetic yeah but idk if i genuinely can stop caring about women when its ingrained in my biology and my dry history with them, oneitis, etc. :feelsrope: