How over it is when im 15 and 5’9?

incle

incle

Iron
can i get 6’0 naturally? And mk677 will be good for me?

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, Deleted member 71172 and LooksThinker
not really OVER im 5''6 at 14 :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and tigrxs
can i get 6’0 naturally? And mk677 will be good for me?
I was 5'8 ish at 15 and now around 6'2. Don't take supplements, just MAXIMIZE your health and supplement vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, zinc. Get good sleep, regular exercise and lower stress. No need to fuck up your endocrine and exocrine system. That shit is no joke, you will pay heavily.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and boss8055
Average height at 15 lol

• WTF
Reactions: tigrxs
I was 5'8 ish at 15 and now around 6'2. Don't take supplements, just MAXIMIZE your health and supplement vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, zinc. Get good sleep, regular exercise and lower stress. No need to fuck up your endocrine and exocrine system. That shit is no joke, you will pay heavily.
damnn that’s mean i can get 6’0 right? + how tall are ur parents? + I have good genes my dad are 6’4 and my grandfather 6’7

• WTF
not over

you will probably be around 5'11-6'

• WTF
Tbh it's over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tigrxs
I just hit puberty, and I have elite height genetics cuz my dad are 6’4 and my grandfather 6’7
You answered your original question, why are you looking for assurance from people online when you know you'll be tall? I lose more and more braincells everyday lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, boss8055, tigrxs and 1 other person
You answered your original question, why are you looking for assurance from people online when you know you'll be tall? I lose more and more braincells everyday lol
I want to be sure because im average height

• WTF
I want to be sure because im average height
You’re 15… just maintain a calorie surplus, take an AI but honestly I wouldn’t even waste my time in your position and wait jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tigrxs
My growth spurt started at 16 lol, i was like 5'5 before my growth spurt. Now at 19 I am 6'2

damnn that’s mean i can get 6’0 right? + how tall are ur parents? + I have good genes my dad are 6’4 and my grandfather 6’7
What the fuck? My dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'3. The odds of you not passing 6'0 is like non-existant. Your dad and grandfather are very very tall, I assume if your mom is not short, atleast average you would surpass 6'2 easily.