How painful is stabbing your self in the gut as method of suicide ?

Stabbing doesn't feel much in that moment bc adrenaline, but the place ur stabbed, it will feel like its burning slightly and hurt slightly and it will feel like a cold object inside u. I can't remember but something similar happened to me with a kitchen knife and it felt like that but it didnt go inside fully. @ConfusedBolivian got stabbed before so ask him

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
Stabbing doesn't feel much in that moment bc adrenaline, but the place ur stabbed, it will feel like its burning slightly and hurt slightly and it will feel like a cold object inside u. I can't remember but something similar happened to me with a kitchen knife and it felt like that but it didnt go inside fully. @ConfusedBolivian got stabbed before so ask him
Off topic but is it a good idea to roid without AI (need high e) and use hgh + bpc after LL to make your bones tough asf

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Off topic but is it a good idea to roid without AI (need high e) and use hgh + bpc after LL to make your bones tough asf
you'll get gyno but yeah it'll probably make ll recovery better, i also thought about this before

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
the gut area is practically nerve free

one of the best ways to die, from what I've heard