How people say chico is not slavic they are the biggest retards

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Kraken

Look at david laid who is slavic next to chico they literally look exactly the same how can retards say chico is not slavic no point with arguing with stupid people they will never learn

• +1
Reactions: murdah, GabachoCopium and Funnyunenjoyer1
@EsteMog thoughts

david laid is not slavic

Davids bones are insane he mogs chico here in everything but eyes

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
they live in the same region they have several differences just say baltic and stfu faggot
What is that retardation lol you have no argument

yeah if david laid had a better eye area he would be a psl god
look at the map i sent you so according to you ukraine and russia are not slavic because they share 40% R1a DNA just as balts lol idiot

look at the map i sent you so according to you ukraine and russia are not slavic because they share 40% R1a DNA just as balts lol idiot
cool bro stfu move on with ur life i have 2 Estonian friends and they dont even consider themselves slavic

cool bro stfu move on with ur life i have 2 Estonian friends and they dont even consider themselves slavic
Yeah sure bro beleive you and you have 2 estonian friends thats why estoniants arent slavs hahaha retard listen to your self oh wait you cant is it cause your dumb or is it cause of the autism? Tales from mumbai buddy you have no friends

Ok since i am russian i dont consider myself slavic cause i only have 40% R1a DNA just like balts ok i dont identify as a slav anymore hahaha what a retard you are

Yeah sure bro beleive you and you have 2 estonian friends thats why estoniants arent slavs hahaha retard listen to your self oh wait you cant is it cause your dumb or is it cause of the autism? Tales from mumbai buddy you have no friends
why do you speak like your an ai made by .org :ROFLMAO: "tales from mumbai buddy:forcedsmile:"

wtf are you talking about you send blurry picture
View attachment 3075564 proved your own point
It’s the only quality I could find and in the original image people from northwest turkey have more Slav dna. The Baltic are a separate group, they have the most western hunter gatherer dna. Slavs are a hybrid of proto Iranic steppe steppe tribes, eastern Germanics and some continental celts.
IMG 0144

It’s the only quality I could find and in the original image people from northwest turkey have more Slav dna. The Baltic are a separate group, they have the most western hunter gatherer dna. Slavs are a hybrid of proto Iranic steppe steppe tribes, eastern Germanics and some continental celts.
View attachment 3075567
They are too similar to slavs in russia ukraine poland is all a mix of slavic and baltic dna which is why there is no seperate phenotype for balts they look too similar you could have a higher wgh dna just as much as balts but still not even know the more north you go the higher WGH dna but this was from hundereds of years ago people immigrate to and from different regions of their country and mix which is how phenotypes get fromed you get this is the same with germans where the higher north you go the more nordic DNA you get but nords and germans are way more distinctual then from slavs to balts since they are the same just subgroups its simply just a difference in biographical location the higher north you go the more dna you get of people that originated in north

understand?

see explain to me how chicos parents are from poland but he looks exactly like the baltic david laid its because baltic DNA exists in all slavic countries 🤦bruh
View attachment 3075567