Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Are you a low IQ retard with no talent?
You are useless and provide no utility.

Are you introverted or autistic?
You are unpleasant to interact with.

Are you unattractive?
You are repulsive and hurt others' sight.

If people give you their attention, it is because you are worthy enough and provide some kind of utility to them.

If they don't, it is because they have assigned you one or multiple of the tags I mentioned.

Oppa gangnam style

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 11074 and 12 others
kys chad is the only personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7651, Mastermind and 3 others
kys chad is the only personality
Fuck off retard you are here because not only you are not above average in looks you are autistic as well

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Damn man destroyed my whole life and then ended it with " Oppa gangnam style "

:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Mastermind, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
I agree being NT helps a wholee lot. Having smooth conversations also matter. Im like 1 psl but when i talk my psl goes up to like 6. no flex ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
What about sfscels :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, itorroella9 and Mastermind
Face = everything

I agree being NT helps a wholee lot. Having smooth conversations also matter. Im like 1 psl but when i talk my psl goes up to like 6. no flex ofc
Im normally psl 2 but when i take a big stinky dump it goes up to 8 no flex :what:

• JFL
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
im talking about talking to people not getting laid btw :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
idk bro im pretty sure I have it and taking to people doesnt concern me.
you dont have it than, you wouldve know the pain of not being able to show teeth while talking tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind
you dont have it than, you wouldve know the pain of not being able to show teeth while talking tbh

but i have an overbite and my chin is tiny af. My gonial angle is almost 90 degrees lmao

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Are you a low IQ retard with no talent?
You are useless and provide no utility.

Are you introverted or autistic?
You are unpleasant to interact with.

Are you unattractive?
You are repulsive and hurt others' sight.

If people give you their attention, it is because you are worthy enough and provide some kind of utility to them.

If they don't, it is because they have assigned you one or multiple of the tags I mentioned.

Oppa gangnam style
Im all 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Im normally psl 2 but when i take a big stinky dump it goes up to 8 no flex :what:
I'm the opposite. 4.5 to 5 PSL, but 3 PSL or less when they know me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back