How quick growth plates actually fuse:

stress

stress

Bronze
I know low effort gimme a break.

Just thought id share this bit from Chat GPT regarding growth plate closure.

IMG 5954

IMG 5952

IMG 5953

Tldr: Stop taking too much ai you will thin your bones and ruin your skin for no reason

Just take a bodybuilder dose and quit taking it every day. I take 6.25mg aromasin e5d and i dont bother taking any on vacation.

I kept making my estrogen too low and having to cycle off everything for weeks but
i’d estimate ive been actually heightmaxxing for 40-50 days.
I’ve grown around half an inch at 16.6 years old. Jfl at me taking high dose aromasin every day from age 16.4
Starting height was 5’9.5 barefoot at night now im 5’10 barefoot at night on the dot.

~180cm 5 seconds out of bed so yes i will be telling foids i am 5’11

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vanilla and 5'7 zoomer
0.25-0.5 mg adex ed is ideal imo

Why arimedex over aromasin
Assuming because you can keep it more consistent. I have it but dont use it because aromasin is easier and you can take breaks without worrying about a rebound. I travel so i cant be bothered to explain my breast cancer meds to customs all the time.

Why arimedex over aromasin
all the studies use arimidex + everytime someone crashes their estrogen and gets horrid side effects its aromasin

Assuming because you can keep it more consistent. I have it but dont use it because aromasin is easier and you can take breaks without worrying about a rebound. I travel so i cant be bothered to explain my breast cancer meds to customs all the time.
all the studies use arimidex + everytime someone crashes their estrogen and gets horrid side effects its aromasin
I have some pfizer aromasin tablets but people report knee pain and other symptoms of low E which will fuck you up for life even on really low doses. You think its something to worry about or nah?

I have some pfizer aromasin tablets but people report knee pain and other symptoms of low E which will fuck you up for life even on really low doses. You think its something to worry about or nah?
dont take anything :feelsuhh:

Im not a high inhib pussy lol but life after crashing estrogen seems like shit
if ure afraid of crashing try anastrozole or arimistane, steroidal AIs make u more prone to crash

I know low effort gimme a break.

Just thought id share this bit from Chat GPT regarding growth plate closure.

Tldr: Stop taking too much ai you will thin your bones and ruin your skin for no reason

Just take a bodybuilder dose and quit taking it every day. I take 6.25mg aromasin e5d and i dont bother taking any on vacation.

I kept making my estrogen too low and having to cycle off everything for weeks but
i’d estimate ive been actually heightmaxxing for 40-50 days.
I’ve grown around half an inch at 16.6 years old. Jfl at me taking high dose aromasin every day from age 16.4
Starting height was 5’9.5 barefoot at night now im 5’10 barefoot at night on the dot.

~180cm 5 seconds out of bed so yes i will be telling foids i am 5’11
Not to be rude, but you haven't grown anything at all from that Aromasin. Taking 6.25mg of Aromasin every 5 days and expecting it to affect my e2 levels is like me taking a piss in the ocean and expecting it to change color. If you wanted to grow from Aromasin, you'd have to get a blood test and see if your estradiol levels are below 15pg/ml and you'd have to take it consistently until like the age of 20 and you have reached your goal height or whatever. Bodybuilders and heightmaxxers take AI for different reasons and different goals. Unless, you are on steroids, AI affects you a lot differently than when you aren't on them. When you are on steroids, your testicles become atrophied and you no longer produce as much sex hormones from them. This means that when you take AI, it will tank your estradiol levels a lot more than when you have normally functioning testicles.

Low estradiol affects everyone differently and there are ways to prevent those side effects from taking AI.

Not to be rude, but you haven't grown anything at all from that Aromasin. Taking 6.25mg of Aromasin every 5 days and expecting it to affect my e2 levels is like me taking a piss in the ocean and expecting it to change color. If you wanted to grow from Aromasin, you'd have to get a blood test and see if your estradiol levels are below 15pg/ml and you'd have to take it consistently until like the age of 20 and you have reached your goal height or whatever. Bodybuilders and heightmaxxers take AI for different reasons and different goals. Unless, you are on steroids, AI affects you a lot differently than when you aren't on them. When you are on steroids, your testicles become atrophied and you no longer produce as much sex hormones from them. This means that when you take AI, it will tank your estradiol levels a lot more than when you have normally functioning testicles.

Low estradiol affects everyone differently and there are ways to prevent those side effects from taking AI.
Do not give me this “not to be rude” shit when you’re about to inaccurately disagree with every point I made.

1. Aromasin is not to make you grow its to help your plates stay open longer

2. Your illustration is unnecessary and completely inaccurate.

3. It does not have to be below 15pg/ml and any decrease in estrogen would slow the ossification. It will still ossify at any level.

4. Its not possible to maintain a consistently healthy level with aromasin you need to recover before taking another dose of a suicidal inhibitor.

5. No it actually tanks e much less when you’re on steroids because when you have high t you have higher e and aromatase is not produced in the testicles.

Im not a high inhib pussy lol but life after crashing estrogen seems like shit
As far as im aware its much easier to crash estrogen with arimidex or letrozole but its easier to recover if you do.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Do not give me this “not to be rude” shit when you’re about to inaccurately disagree with every point I made.

1. Aromasin is not to make you grow its to help your plates stay open longer

2. Your illustration is unnecessary and completely inaccurate.

3. It does not have to be below 15pg/ml and any decrease in estrogen would slow the ossification. It will still ossify at any level.

4. Its not possible to maintain a consistently healthy level with aromasin you need to recover before taking another dose of a suicidal inhibitor.

5. No it actually tanks e much less when you’re on steroids because when you have high t you have higher e and aromatase is not produced in the testicles.
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way, but you have been misinformed. I am going to take this chance to educate you, by using studies and facts and avoiding the use of CHATGPT.

How would any decrease in estrogen slow ossification? Please showcase to me a study proving that. Do you not know that there is a certain threshold in estradiol level that you need to be below for ossification to slow down? If there wasn't, then everybody's growth plates would be open at any time. Going from 40pg/ml to 30pg/ml would still mean that your growth plates are closing rapidly lol, as those levels are way higher than the levels expressed in prepubertal children, the only phase in life where your growth plates aren't aging. One study found that there is a dose-response relationship between serum E2 and radiological changes of the long bones in terms of bone age. It was discovered through a patient blood test, that when E2 remained below 20pg/ml, there was no change in growth plate appearance for a long time. Then the patient's growth plate had closed once their estradiol levels rose above 20pg/ml. This establishes that serum estradiol above 20pg/ml is needed for growth plate closure. This can be proven through statistics as once teenagers begin reaching near end of puberty age, 15-18, you can start seeing estradiol levels above 20pg/ml appear!
LOKFNFN

How do you know it's not possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle/estradiol level with Aromasin? Have you even taken a blood test yet to see your estradiol levels on Aromasin? Have you even taken more than 6.25mg E5D yet? What study says this? Until you can provide me with that, you are effectively incorrect in that stance. If you are trying to effectively prolong your growth with Aromasin, you need estradiol levels that are reminiscent of an 11-year-old, does that sound healthy? There is no "healthy" way to prolong growth from Aromasin if you want it to actually have any effect. Your dosage of 6.25mg E5D is basically nothing, like seriously, it's nothing.

Aromasin when consumed at it's typically highest used dosage, which is 25mg, and when taken every day, reduces estradiol by 38% in young men. Does that seem deadly to you lol?

LOLMN

Also, Aromasin literally tanks estradiol way more on steroids, because your testicles become atrophied, meaning, they produce way less estradiol and testosterone when you are on steroids. Your testicles are the main reason why people can still have relatively high E2 while still on AI since aromatase inhibitors can't affect the production of estradiol and test in your testicles. If your testicles are shrunken and produce way less of estradiol and test because of steroid usage, then your e2 levels will tank even further as the aromatase inhibitor will be reducing the aromatase activity in the only tissues that still produce estradiol, like your fat, muscle, brain, and bone tissues.

GKFKFKEKFE

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, stress and elemanzelvadre
When you inevitably respond to me, please only provide facts and studies to back up your points. I do not want to discuss with CHATGPT, let me hear what you actually think and have to say!

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and stress
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way, but you have been misinformed. I am going to take this chance to educate you, by using studies and facts and avoiding the use of CHATGPT.

How would any decrease in estrogen slow ossification? Please showcase to me a study proving that. Do you not know that there is a certain threshold in estradiol level that you need to be below for ossification to slow down? If there wasn't, then everybody's growth plates would be open at any time. Going from 40pg/ml to 30pg/ml would still mean that your growth plates are closing rapidly lol, as those levels are way higher than the levels expressed in prepubertal children, the only phase in life where your growth plates aren't aging. One study found that there is a dose-response relationship between serum E2 and radiological changes of the long bones in terms of bone age. It was discovered through a patient blood test, that when E2 remained below 20pg/ml, there was no change in growth plate appearance for a long time. Then the patient's growth plate had closed once their estradiol levels rose above 20pg/ml. This establishes that serum estradiol above 20pg/ml is needed for growth plate closure. This can be proven through statistics as once teenagers begin reaching near end of puberty age, 15-18, you can start seeing estradiol levels above 20pg/ml appear!
View attachment 3025044

How do you know it's not possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle/estradiol level with Aromasin? Have you even taken a blood test yet to see your estradiol levels on Aromasin? Have you even taken more than 6.25mg E5D yet? What study says this? Until you can provide me with that, you are effectively incorrect in that stance. If you are trying to effectively prolong your growth with Aromasin, you need estradiol levels that are reminiscent of an 11-year-old, does that sound healthy? There is no "healthy" way to prolong growth from Aromasin if you want it to actually have any effect. Your dosage of 6.25mg E5D is basically nothing, like seriously, it's nothing.

Aromasin when consumed at it's typically highest used dosage, which is 25mg, and when taken every day, reduces estradiol by 38% in young men. Does that seem deadly to you lol?

View attachment 3025014

Also, Aromasin literally tanks estradiol way more on steroids, because your testicles become atrophied, meaning, they produce way less estradiol and testosterone when you are on steroids. Your testicles are the main reason why people can still have relatively high E2 while still on AI since aromatase inhibitors can't affect the production of estradiol and test in your testicles. If your testicles are shrunken and produce way less of estradiol and test because of steroid usage, then your e2 levels will tank even further as the aromatase inhibitor will be reducing the aromatase activity in the only tissues that still produce estradiol, like your fat, muscle, brain, and bone tissues.

View attachment 3025031
I appreciate you taking the time to write this. Sorry for misjudging you. This is pretty interesting but as far as i know most studies suggest there is not a specific threshold that closes growth plates. I already stated my own thoughts in my original reply and I’m not gonna spend the next hour finding sources to support my claims because i have a stomach virus atm. The tests do not produce much estrogen and on testosterone you will always have higher estrogen due to aromatization. You are able to take much more ai on testosterone without crashing your estrogen. I have gotten blood tests and the reason I advise people to let estrogen fully recover before the next dose is because when you’re permanently deactivating the aromatase enzyme unless you recover all your enzymes before the next dose you will keep pushing it lower and lower. Im open to new ideas tho and im excited to check out the information you sent i just cant rn because im throwing up every hour

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I appreciate you taking the time to write this. Sorry for misjudging you. This is pretty interesting but as far as i know most studies suggest there is not a specific threshold that closes growth plates. I already stated my own thoughts in my original reply and I’m not gonna spend the next hour finding sources to support my claims because i have a stomach virus atm. The tests do not produce much estrogen and on testosterone you will always have higher estrogen due to aromatization. You are able to take much more ai on testosterone without crashing your estrogen. I have gotten blood tests and the reason I advise people to let estrogen fully recover before the next dose is because when you’re permanently deactivating the aromatase enzyme unless you recover all your enzymes before the next dose you will keep pushing it lower and lower. Im open to new ideas tho and im excited to check out the information you sent i just cant rn because im throwing up every hour
My apologies if I came off rude!

• +1
Reactions: stress