How quickly can you achieve a "carotenoid-tan"?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
How much lycopene and/or beta-carotene could your body absorb in 1 day? (With sufficient fats, to increase absorption.)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
How much lycopene and/or beta-carotene could your body absorb in 1 day? (With sufficient fats, to increase absorption.)
it decreases igf-1 :(

Apparently lycopene decreases DHT, too, but I think there was only one study showing that, and it might've been in vitro.

100.000 UI of betacarotene a day for 12 days is what worked for me best, then you just stay on 25.000 UI a day to keep the tan.

Buy 25.000 UI Tablets from amazon, take 4 for 12/14 days and then stay on 1 a day.

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
it decreases igf-1 :(

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4791518/.

"Our positive associations of serum lycopene concentrations with IGF-1 concentrations in men and women contrast with three other studies (case–control or intervention study), which found an inverse relationship between lycopene (supplement use or serum level) and IGF-1 concentrations(, 42 44 ) and thirteen studies that did not find any association (see Supplementary Table S1). All three studies with inverse associations had a very small number of participants ranging from twenty to 112 individuals and the two intervention studies(, 43 , 44 ) had very short treatment duration of 10–26 d. The positive association between serum lycopene concentrations and IGF-1 concentrations in our analysis might be due to differences in adjustment(, 42 , 44 ) or the selection of study participants".

• +1
lol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anonlol my mom came into the room and didn’t notice that I was under the fly agaric azazazzaz funny sex with anon

"Our positive associations of serum lycopene concentrations with IGF-1 concentrations in men and women contrast with three other studies (case–control or intervention study), which found an inverse relationship between lycopene (supplement use or serum level) and IGF-1 concentrations(, 42 44 ) and thirteen studies that did not find any association (see Supplementary Table S1). All three studies with inverse associations had a very small number of participants ranging from twenty to 112 individuals and the two intervention studies(, 43 , 44 ) had very short treatment duration of 10–26 d. The positive association between serum lycopene concentrations and IGF-1 concentrations in our analysis might be due to differences in adjustment(, 42 , 44 ) or the selection of study participants".
bitch https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33259908/

• +1
Should I er on the side of caution and just take beta-carotene? I haven't found much on it's effects on IGF-1.

Should I er on the side of caution and just take beta-carotene? I haven't found much on it's effects on IGF-1.
i dont like beta carotene as it is not as effective plus a lot of vitamin a which you would have to take would damage the liver

I've heard that form of vitamin A is nearly impossible to get too much of, unlike the retinol form of vitamin A. But yeah, I prefer lycopene's color.
i dont like beta carotene as it is not as effective plus a lot of vitamin a which you would have to take would damage the liver

I think megadosing beta-carotene would probably supply ideal/optimal amounts of vitamin A, supposedly the typical doses of beta-carotene supply negligible amounts of vitamin A, the body has to convert it into retinol, which as an inefficient process I guess.

Might not be true though, I haven't read any actual studies on this
I think megadosing beta-carotene would probably supply ideal/optimal amounts of vitamin A, supposedly the typical doses of beta-carotene supply negligible amounts of vitamin A, the body has to convert it into retinol, which as an inefficient process I guess.