How Random Is Healing?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
How does healing after facial surgery influence the final result?

I was extremely bloated after my double jaw surgery, most of the bloating went away after 2 months, but the rest took a total of 7-8 months to go away completely.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Danish_Retard and metagross
I was extremely bloated after my double jaw surgery, most of the bloating went away after 2 months, but the rest took a total of 7-8 months to go away completely.
Is it exactly like the surgeon cut it now? Why didn't the surgeon cut better to make you gigachad?

Is it exactly like the surgeon cut it now? Why didn't the surgeon cut better to make you gigachad?
It was only a double jaw surgery, I fixed a type 3 underbite.

Here is how I different I look between 2016 and 2021:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
It was only a double jaw surgery, I fixed a type 3 underbite.

Here is how I different I look between 2016 and 2021:

Looks great man! What are your next looksmaxxing plans?

Looks great man! What are your next looksmaxxing plans?
Right now, I am cutting to go from a 37 inch waist to a 32.5 inch waist, and then I will lean bulk for at least 1 year and a half by gaining only around 1 lb per month and making sure by tracking everything that I don't gain too much weight.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My personal observations is that some people are just better at recovering in general. Just like some people get sick all the time, while some people rarely ever get sick, some people are always dealing with healing injuries, and others bounce back fast.