How rare are good looking men?

S

sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj

Bronze
Especially in big cities. Are chads and moggers common in big cities like NYC, London etc.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
What would you consider good looking
Idk. Above average. Like almost any girl is sexually attracted to you level. I'm not talking like supermodel level where everyone's jaw is dropped. Anything chadlite and above.

• +1
Idk. Above average. Like almost any girl is sexually attracted to you level. I'm not talking like supermodel level where everyone's jaw is dropped. Anything chadlite and above.
They aren't THAT common but not THAT rare either

Chads are giga rare im talking about guy who can be models they are rare even in big cities.Above average can be quite common if most people workout or have a better diet.

They aren't THAT common but not THAT rare either
So like what are the odds of chadlite and above. Is htn considered attractive too? Or does it begin with chadlite.

most young men are alright looking provided they're lean, the average person is recessed, but only because they're fat and present themselves poorly.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
most young men are alright looking provided they're lean, the average person is recessed, but only because they're fat and present themselves poorly.
So if I'm like very fit and not recessed I'm above average? I check those two boxes but always felt average. Still going through puberty though. May ascend.

So if I'm like very fit and not recessed I'm above average? I check those two boxes but always felt average. Still going through puberty though. May ascend.
if you're lean and have at least normal bones you're likely looking better than most men.

they could theoretically ascend too, if they lost weight, but most won't.

• +1
if you're lean and have at least normal bones you're likely looking better than most men.

I see. How tall are men usually in big cities? American average height is 5'9 but it always felt like most are taller than that.

Because of redpill gym culture and now looksmaxxing going mainstream most guys are looksmaxxing

Bro theres a BIIIG difference between chads and above average. Above average is Htn. Chad is like near supermodel level (1 in something million)

Because of redpill gym culture and now looksmaxxing going mainstream most guys are looksmaxxing
they're on track to become the fattest generation in history.

for every single person that's improving themselves there's hundreds that don't.

I see. How tall are men usually in big cities? American average height is 5'9 but it always felt like most are taller than that.
height might be an issue but you can't change it realistically so worrying about it beyond using lifts is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Napoleon1800