How rare are white passing hapas?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I don't think I've ever seen a white passing hapa tbh. Even in quapas like Keano Reeves u can tell they have some asian admixture. It's always the eyes that give them away:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj, Kazey and 10 others
@shabby890 @Earth Dollar @gooner23 @Richard Cheese

I don't think I've ever seen a white passing hapa tbh. Even in quapas like Keano Reeves u can tell they have some asian admixture. It's always the eyes that give them away:feelswhy:
feel like a central asian hapa could be white passing just because of the coloring difference from the usual asian

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Jason Voorhees
feel like a central asian hapa could be white passing just because of the coloring difference from the usual asian
That is what @mrriceguyreturn is but he doesn't pass as white imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, mrriceguyreturn and gooner23
GREEN NASON VORHESE

This guy I knew in high school was part White and part Filipino. He had hazel eyes, pale skin and white facial structure (he might have been a quapa though not a hapa :feelsthink:)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and Jason Voorhees
Julian Kang & Justin Jay look really white passing but not quite there. As you said, the eyes always give it away. The fold is there just to a lesser extent. I can't name a female one, though.
I'd wager the white passing ones are on the rarer side and depend on what kind of asian you mix with since some have caucasian genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4

That half kazakh dutch gardener roider poster here looks easily white passing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Diarrhoea, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
a white passing hapa isn't gonna tell you they're a hapa they are like 1 in 4

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Jason Voorhees
this girl do you see hapa?
Maxresdefault 39

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Jason Voorhees
Idc
bc
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, n9wiff, HeightPilledum and 2 others
I've never seen an actual HAPA who passes as white where I live. I can always tell they are mixed. Maybe to normies they "pass" just like how MTF trannies "pass" to redditors but anyone who isn't retarded can see the difference.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
I've never seen an actual HAPA who passes as white where I live. I can always tell they are mixed. Maybe to normies they "pass" just like how MTF trannies "pass" to redditors but anyone who isn't retarded can see the difference.
Same I can tell within seconds if someone is hapas. It's much harder with half curries and half arabs tho.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon and TechnoBoss
This guy I knew in high school was part White and part Filipino. He had hazel eyes, pale skin and white facial structure (he might have been a quapa though not a hapa :feelsthink:)
he prob was, latino admixture saved him:feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
skullmixed abominations!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HeightPilledum
Keanu is white passing to the majority of people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, HeightPilledum, trueceI and 3 others
Keanu is white passing to the majority of people
His harmony is asian. His nose is asian as well. There's no way anyone would give him white. The only alternative guess for him is hispanic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
His harmony is asian. His nose is asian as well. There's no way anyone would give him white. The only alternative guess for him is hispanic.
Most people would guess LATAM admixture yes like Ballou and most people clsssify Ballou as white

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
white genetics are recessive when they mix

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I'd rather my son look more Asian than not. Seems to me that hapas who are more Asian looking are better looking. White looking hapas look strange and a bit off.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
Same I can tell within seconds if someone is hapas. It's much harder with half curries and half arabs tho.
Yeah.
I'm half Algerian and legit nobody IRL suspects I'm ethnic JFL. I remember some white Muslim convert kid in my class said "kalb" and said it was a compliment, and I said it meant dog and he was confused as to how I knew it.

• +1
a lot of SEA hapas pass as hispanic but not white no hapa will ever be white passing

Last edited:
a lot of SEA hapas pass as hispanic but not white no hapa will ever be white passing
White as in whit3 enough to pass in europe.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
kristin kreuk?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Jason Voorhees and datboijj
There is some, but you usually don't even know they are, or they're too obscure for you to know about them

Andre Jin Coquillard
Download

Andrew Chau
MV5BNzg1YjAzYmUtOTJmZS00OGNiLWI2N2QtMWU0NGM2NTBiZWRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg0MTI5NzQ V1

Darren Criss when he's not tanned
Darren 2x1 aw 220415 438f1b

Rex Walters
GettyImages 2625690

Mark Paul Gosselaar
MV5BMTMxOTMyMTc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjA1ODM1Mw V1

Marcel Nguyen
B2 Marcel Nguyen

And all of these are exactly half and half
There is a few more, but these can just pass as White people easily

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and dna_cel
Julian Kang & Justin Jay look really white passing but not quite there
Julien looks ambiguous but heavily towards White
I haven't seen Justin Jay as an adult to judge, but as a kid he looks about 65/35 in terms of appearance with 65 being White looking

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Richard Cheese
There is some, but you usually don't even know they are, or they're too obscure for you to know about them

Andre Jin Coquillard
View attachment 2982139
Andrew Chau
View attachment 2982143
Darren Criss when he's not tanned
View attachment 2982154
Rex Walters
View attachment 2982148
Mark Paul Gosselaar
View attachment 2982149
Marcel Nguyen
View attachment 2982152

And all of these are exactly half and half
There is a few more, but these can just pass as White people easily
A lot of these are SEA or Japanese, so it's safe to say that they might've had caucasian genes there. Chau & Jin are extremely suspect though, not sure what happened there. I guess luck of the draw.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Is this white-passing?

1677750804 garnil club p kazakhskaya strizhka zhenskie instagram 64

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Richard Cheese
most of the time they dont pass but there are exceptions

@raleqtambrobret
Because the colouring is always fucked from the SEA admixture.
Asians from SEA lack the genes to have light skin & light eyes, they physically cannot have it.

While Asians from central Asia usually nearly always have the genes for light skin & even occasionally have the genes for light eyes as well!
If you look at Mongolians, there are MULTIPLE cases of them being born with blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes & white skin.
There's even rumours that Genghis Khan himself was actually blue eyed with red hair.

This is why the only HAPA race mix I am fond of is when the Asian is from central Asia.

Last edited:
  • +1
That is what @mrriceguyreturn is but he doesn't pass as white imo
Mrriceguy is a good example.
If he was a woman & had a child with a white man, the HAPA child would be 100% white passing.

More than likely blonde hair, blue eyes & definite white skin.

• +1
Impossible to be X passing if mixed whyt

if the asian is chinese, japanese or korean then almost never

although it's more common if the asian side is filipino or central asian

if the asian is chinese, japanese or korean then almost never

although it's more common if the asian side is filipino or central asian
Why
A lot of these are SEA or Japanese, so it's safe to say that they might've had caucasian genes there. Chau & Jin are extremely suspect though, not sure what happened there. I guess luck of the draw.
Is it bc Japanese has siberian

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back