Kraken
Is it like 15-20% of guys?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
4.5PSL is like 66th centile, 5PSL 80th

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
yeah I think like 65-85th percentile

these percentiles are fucked. No way is 1 in 6 guys a htn. This forum has given me the htn title and 5 psl. At school (france), I mog pretty much everyone and i've had girls tell me that at least half the girls at school have had a crush on me.
While I agree with the rating this forum gave me, in no way do I believe 1 in 6 people (84th percentile) are htn. It is not possible for 1 in 6 guys to get as much attention i get (in all humility).
If you were to ask me, 1 in 15 guys (1 guy per class and a half at school) are htn, at most. Which makes it 94th percentile.
htns are nowhere near as common as we think, because the average people are overlooked, whereas htns are noticed and often remembered.
chadlites and chads are extremely rare. I only recall seeing 2 chads since January and i live in a big city

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872, Yerico7 and 1 other person
these percentiles are fucked. No way is 1 in 6 guys a htn. This forum has given me the htn title and 5 psl. At school (france), I mog pretty much everyone and i've had girls tell me that at least half the girls at school have had a crush on me.
While I agree with the rating this forum gave me, in no way do I believe 1 in 6 people (84th percentile) are htn. It is not possible for 1 in 6 guys to get as much attention i get (in all humility).
If you were to ask me, 1 in 15 guys (1 guy per class and a half at school) are htn, at most. Which makes it 94th percentile.
htns are nowhere near as common as we think, because the average people are overlooked, whereas htns are noticed and often remembered.
chadlites and chads are extremely rare. I only recall seeing 2 chads since January and i live in a big city
send me your face

50% of whites are htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7725 and phukmikehok
htns are 85th percentile 😸

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 18931 and Erik-Jón

Attachments

• a0461762358_5.jpg
    a0461762358_5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis and EverythingMattersCel
Average guy to women is a chadlite

Usually 6'2+, 90 percentile facially and either twink-maxxed (lean) or gym-maxxed.

It doesn't matter if htn is 70 percentile population average. Most of the time ull be invisible to women anyway.

HTN is top 5 percentile

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Not that rare tbh. I would guess it's 60th-85th percentile