How rare is blackgymmax's physique?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Title. I have seen a few guys in my gym who are bigger than him because of height and frame but I haven't seen many people with his muscularity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, incelmogger, sportsmogger and 2 others
Tagging gymcels

@Blackgymmax @Kamui @5.5psl @fogdart @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and 5.5psl
i would make you fly across the gange with 2 kicks

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kamui
he’s a silverback

that’s not him JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 4 others
Top 0.1% including all the population ( gym goers and non gym goers)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 50702 and Jason Voorhees
Title. I have seen a few guys in my gym who are bigger than him because of height and frame but I haven't seen many people with his muscularity
he can blast a lot barely having side effects I remember him talking about it, virtually no sides with and he's been blasting for a while, he also has good insertions and stuff so he was made for the gym like a black man should be (he's white)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Top 0.1% including all the population ( gym goers and non gym goers)
Its thr not the size that's unmoggable imo. It's mainly how dry he looks while maintiaing good size

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Its thr not the size that's unmoggable imo. It's mainly how dry he looks while maintiaing good size
It's the insertions/shoulder to waist that stand out imo

• +1
Why are you so obsessed with black people, Preston?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
I know people who steroids who don’t look half as good as him, in reality his proportions aesthetic and size are maybe one in 200 or so

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Jason Voorhees
He possesses excellent muscle insertions, and his good shoulder genetics, coupled with a small waist and lack of pronounced hipbone, contribute to a pleasant physique. I think he responds exceptionally well to steroids with minimal side effects. The only area that could use improvement is his lat development, which, if enhanced, would propel him to the next level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and Jason Voorhees
He has a good response to steroids and good muscle bellies

• +1
@Emeraldglass
I am also sometimes bloodthirsty and do my best to hold back. I think this is because of everything in this age we live in, Movies, games, music everything contains violence. Of course children who are exposed to this will grow up violent.

Bro is bloodthirsty

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
@Emeraldglass

Bro is bloodthirsty
I'm not sure whether this is something I stated, but I agree. When I walk outside, I get an urge to strangle every idiot that makes too much eye contact with me. I have to truly restrain myself by looking away. This is particularly prominent when I get home from the gym. When I finish the gym, I want to break people's necks in the first hour or so. But, I'm getting better at controlling it.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6583
I'm not sure whether this is something I stated, but I agree. When I walk outside, I get an urge to strangle every idiot that makes too much eye contact with me. I have to truly restrain myself by looking away. This is particularly prominent when I get home from the gym. When I finish the gym, I want to break people's necks in the first hour or so. But, I'm getting better at controlling it.
Kanye

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss, emeraldglass and 1 other person
BBC genetics

• +1
  • +1
pretty common, espicially for niggers.

• +1
pretty common, espicially for niggers.
true
This one black kid walked in my gym and never trained a day in his life and looked better than most people in there
Pretty fucking black pilling

• +1
Bbc

• +1
Among gymcels I see bigger/more shredded guys daily

top 1% among general population

Common in compton

He’s on roids anyway

relatively rare even among roiders, most of them look like shit.

has great insertions and really full round muscles, but not an exceptional frame.

• +1
Reactions: kebab