How rare is it to actually see a chad in public?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
On TikTok , all you see are chads among chads among chads which makes you subconsciously think chads are everywhere . But if you actually step outside and go into your city, the highest you will see is HTN MAX
I’ve only ever seen one chad in my lifetime, and it was abroad , and not even in my city.

chads are so ultra rare, you’d be lucky to spot one every year

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
my question to you is, have you ever actually seen a chad ?

• +1
1 in many thousands

• +1
On TikTok , all you see are chads among chads among chads which makes you subconsciously think chads are everywhere . But if you actually step outside and go into your city, the highest you will see is HTN MAX
I’ve only ever seen one chad in my lifetime, and it was abroad , and not even in my city.

chads are so ultra rare, you’d be lucky to spot one every year
Chadlites are like 1 in thousands chads are 1 in tens of thousands

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and noahwillascend
ive seen a chad once before irl

• +1
Chads are not randomly distributed. They concentrate in the expensive neighborhoods of large cities, ski towns, college campuses and frequent expensive night clubs and airports. Go inside a Porsche or Ferrari dealership, there will be at least one Chad working in sales. If you live in some middle or lower class neighborhood your only chance of seeing a Chad is some 17 year old HS Senior. There are probably rural Chads, IDK, I think I may have seen a rural Chad once 6 years ago working search and rescue for the Forrest service, he was as dumb as a tree though.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend