How rare is it to come across a 7 footer

Think I've met one in my entire 20 year old life

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and aesthetic beauty
According to the statistics, even in the tallest country in the world it's 0th percentile height, 2nd in the NBA, and there's only 2800 7'0+ people in the whole world. So probably never in your lifetime unless you go to an NBA game or something. Anyway unless you have elite athlete genetics like Shaq being 7'0 is basically a disability. I'd worry more about the 6'3-6'5 moggers, they're rarer than the forum (and women) thinks they are but still much more real than 7'0.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and bluk
I swear I came across one in a small town once. If he wasn't, then he had to be really damn close. The mog is insane. You instantly feel like a little kid next to giantfags like that.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and aesthetic beauty
According to the statistics, even in the tallest country in the world it's 0th percentile height, 2nd in the NBA, and there's only 2800 7'0+ people in the whole world. So probably never in your lifetime unless you go to an NBA game or something. Anyway unless you have elite athlete genetics like Shaq being 7'0 is basically a disability. I'd worry more about the 6'3-6'5 moggers, they're much rarer than the forum thinks they are, but still much more real.
I think i just saw one he was freakishly tall

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I swear I came across one in a small town once. If he wasn't, then he had to be really damn close. The mog is insane. You instantly feel like a little kid next to giantfags like that.
I k bro my friend is 2m tall and the mog is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: bluk
I k bro my friend is 2m tall and the mog is ridiculous
I don't feel mogged by borderline gigantic people tbh, I'd never wanna be that tall. I feel mogged by men with attractive/"normal tall" heights like 6'4-6'6. It's why I think 6'3 is the best height, short enough to be healthy, aesthetic, proportional and not stand out too much, tall enough that it takes freak-tier heights to mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
I'd worry more about the 6'3-6'5 moggers, they're rarer than the forum (and women) thinks they are but still much more real than 7'0.
Indeed, I mog

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Tall country but still mogger height even there. You probably look like a giant in the US, UK or other shorter countries.
Yeah I will definitely geomax, since being above 6 foot is a commonality here it doesn't really bring that much of a halo

Yeah I will definitely geomax, since being above 6 foot is a commonality here it doesn't really bring that much of a halo
Being 6th percentile height in an already very tall country doesn't bring halo? Come on dude at some point you have to prioritize health and practical everyday matters, you don't wanna be literal NBA height. 6'4 is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Being 6th percentile height in an already very tall country doesn't bring halo?
The problem is that Sweden is one of the most attractive countries in the world, so if you're not really good looking facially you'll still be in some trouble. Take Arvid for example, people glaze him on this forum but in Sweden he would probably be deemed high htn (Brutal since he mogs me to death facially.)

The problem is that Sweden is one of the most attractive countries in the world, so if you're not really good looking facially you'll still be in some trouble. Take Arvid for example, people glaze him on this forum but in Sweden he would probably be deemed high htn (Brutal since he mogs me to death facially.)
So you want to geomax for less face competition, not height competition?

• +1
So you want to geomax for less face competition, not height competition?
Exactly, and obviously I'd stick out even more in a shorter country so it would benefit me height-wise as well.

Also holy shit dude just looked him up, if this guy is considered HTN in Sweden the competition must be absolutely brutal there.

• +1
Also holy shit dude just looked him up, if this guy is considered HTN in Sweden the competition must be absolutely brutal there.
View attachment 2574813
That guy is probably chadlite, this is the Arvid the forum glazes:
3784296 F68D726D BDD0 460A 86C5 8148F0F39A47

If you step into a random high school in Sweden you'll easily find guys who haven't looksmaxed that still mog him

That guy is probably chadlite, this is the Arvid the forum glazes:
View attachment 2574824
If you step into a random high school in Sweden you'll easily find guys who haven't looksmaxed that still mog him
jfl that is still insane, that's probably the most perfect-looking guy I've seen, definite Chad for me. But I can see the guy you posted being htn tbh.

jfl that is still insane, that's probably the most perfect-looking guy I've seen, definite Chad for me. But I can see the guy you posted being htn tbh.
yeah haha it's brutal over here