How rare is it to not game

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
How the fuck am I one of the few people who doesn’t game on these forums.

There’s more people
Who don’t listen to music
Haven’t watched movies in over a year
Or have never masturbated like never masturbated because they’re muzzies for example @ascendedd

Than guys who don’t play vidya. wtf am I really bottom 0.1% in terms of not playing vidya and not having a console because I didn’t care.

I remember even the homeless kids had consoles I remember visiting a shelter once for school and there was homeless kids playing on their own PlayStation. Anyways I stopped gaming cuz I started full time doomscrolling and the more serious gaming I did I rage quit too much so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, not__cel, ChadL1te and 2 others
I rarely play games, when I do it's just to make people rage on Roblox and troll around with people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steel, iblamejews, silencio and 2 others
Whichever game I played ngl I rotted on.
I’ve probably got over 3 yrs of my life on Minecraft 24/7 365 days total time, from 10-17. Around 2 years of my life on Fortnite and around 3 months of my life on Rocket League. I’ve played maybe 100+ games in my life

Trust me you’re so much better off having not wasted that time.
All that time I could’ve legit become world renowned tier in anything I wanted, one of the best at something respectable: chess/swimming/mma/etc, but decided to become the best at games instead

All for what? A few thousand in wagers against other people? The prize pools were shit af for the most part too
Didn’t even have a good pc back when Fortnite was popping and it was easy af to be best

At my worst I played 15-16 hrs daily for months on end. Dead serious, I would miss school/ 1st yr uni just to rot
I haven’t touched games in now 2years and don’t plan to ever again

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ElTruecel
I’ve probably got over 3 yrs of my life on Minecraft 24/7 365 days total time, from 10-17. Around 2 years of my life on Fortnite and around 3 months of my life on Rocket League. I’ve played maybe 100+ games in my life

All that time I could’ve legit become world champion in anything I wanted, one of the best at something respectable: chess/swimming/mma/etc, but decided to become the best at games instead

All for what? A few thousand in wagers against other people? The prize pools were shit af for the most part too
Didn’t even have a good pc back when Fortnite was popping and it was easy af to be best

At my worst I played 15-16 hrs daily for months on end. Dead serious, I would miss school/ 1st yr uni just to rot
I haven’t touched games in now 2years and don’t plan to ever again
pr check nigga im minimrlustfn69420 on tiktok beat that and gc3 in rl

I don't play video games. One can live without them and they add nothing of value.
If you don't listen to music, you're not even a human being in my view...

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, PsychoDsk, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
pr check nigga im minimrlustfn69420 on tiktok beat that and gc3 in rl
Hahah didn’t do comp, that much
Was mechanics maxxed
I watched a lot of it but couldn’t run it. Pc was shit. I was in pro discords, where avg pr was 20k+, killed lots of pros in Arena too like Savage/ Vadeal/ 2021 Noahreyli etc
Idk how og you are do you remember rematch.gg, I was ranked grandmaster one of the highest on the site.. made a few grand off wagers back when I ran 120hz
Upgraded to 240hz and then the site shut down lol

Gc2 peak

If you still play I’ll come back for a bit and test how the yrs have treated me
You’re named after mr lust right? I’m assuming you still play then. EU/NA?

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Was mechanics maxxed
I watched a lot of it but couldn’t run it. Pc was shit. I was in pro discords, where avg pr was 20k+, killed lots of pros in Arena too like Savage/ Vadeal/ 2021 Noahreyli etc
Idk how og you are do you remember rematch.gg, I was ranked grandmaster one of the highest on the site.. made a few grand off wagers back when I ran 120hz

Gc2 peak

Your named after mr lust right? I’m assuming you still play then
Nah wtf I played rematch and I was grandmaster too wtf I made so much money off rematch aswell haha my name was soladzzy idk if u will know me. Yeah I had like 12k pr in my peak but I don't play no mroe but probably coming back for content and that

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Nah wtf I played rematch and I was grandmaster too wtf I made so much money off rematch aswell haha my name was soladzzy idk if u will know me. Yeah I had like 12k pr in my peak but I don't play no mroe but probably coming back for content and that
Bro what are the chances two grandmasters run into each other on an incel site so many years later jfl
You can’t make this shit up
Are you EU/NA?

Bro what are the chances two grandmasters run into each other on an incel site so many years later jfl
You can’t make this shit up
Are you EU/NA?
EU lol I used to be a god I used to beat like the fucking italian FLY mafia mate I swear and pros were always playing too like rojo and shit. I remember petzel he was some demon but I lowkey used to roll his shit

• Woah
Different forms of escapism.

Was mechanics maxxed

Gc2 peak

You’re named after mr lust right? I’m assuming you still play then. EU/NA?
comp scene is so bad now

retards like bucke who are shit making millions for being unfunny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and ElTruecel
do you not have IRLS? idk how u can be a dude with friends and not grow up gaming with them

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Ultimate SUbhuman
I live in country so i only game, listen to music, masturbte, or fuck around. and hunt sometimes

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I don't play video games. One can live without them and they add nothing of value.
If you don't listen to music, you're not even a human being in my view...
Modern music is demonic with depressive undertones

do you not have IRLS? idk how u can be a dude with friends and not grow up gaming with them
I did in which I played smash bros but for the most part more younger years we really went out more to amusement parks or the beach JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and ChadL1te
I did in which I played smash bros but for the most part more younger years we really went out more to amusement parks or the beach JFL
gaming gaps amusement parks imo...

I always thought rides were gimmicky and got boring quick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and ElTruecel
Shit you had the 80s/90s childhood vibes where you went out and done stuff. Like the high school movies you watch in Hollywood/ play with your neighbours
In the 2000s it was more societies based like Football group/ Dungeons and Dragons group
2010s were og gamers and the mix of the group stuff. Back when it wasn’t the norm/cool to be gaming
2020s is only online most of the time. If people go out it’s mostly to clubs/bars

Man you must’ve had a really interesting childhood, I think that also accounts for your personality rn. Why you find it difficult to fit in
I’m assuming your friends are similar too
I wish we knew each other irl, I think we could’ve gotten along pretty well

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Shit you had the 80s/90s childhood vibes where you went out and done stuff. Like the high school movies you watch in Hollywood/ play with your neighbours
No JFL I was legit 10-13 when I did this and our parents had us go all together
In the 2000s it was more societies based like Football group/ Dungeons and Dragons group
2010s were og gamers and the mix of the group stuff. Back when it wasn’t the norm/cool to be gaming
2020s is only online most of the time. If people go out it’s mostly to clubs/bars
Nah gaming was always big here growing up everyone I knew had a console. We all had a Ds back in like 2011
Man you must’ve had a really interesting childhood, I think that also accounts for your personality rn. Why you find it difficult to fit in
I’m assuming your friends are similar too
Nah rn I only have 1 or 2 friends I still sometimes talk to.
I wish we knew each other irl, I think we could’ve gotten along pretty well
Fs but I was legit a rotter for most of my high school years especially once quarantine hit and was always chronically online. I was always making references to memes irl and was very sperg tier irl

• +1
No JFL I was legit 10-13 when I did this and our parents had us go all together

Nah gaming was always big here growing up everyone I knew had a console. We all had a Ds back in like 2011

Nah rn I only have 1 or 2 friends I still sometimes talk to.

Fs but I was legit a rotter for most of my high school years especially once quarantine hit and was always chronically online. I was always making references to memes irl and was very sperg tier irl
I also played on my 3DS back in the day lol
Like Zelda Ocarina of Time/ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/ Mario Kart 7/ SSB 3DS/ GTA Chinatown Wars

I used to main Link for SSB, what about you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • Love it
I love Hitman currently.
Vidya keeps me preoccupied while I am softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
How the fuck am I one of the few people who doesn’t game on these forums.

There’s more people
Who don’t listen to music
Haven’t watched movies in over a year
Or have never masturbated like never masturbated because they’re muzzies for example @ascendedd

Than guys who don’t play vidya. wtf am I really bottom 0.1% in terms of not playing vidya and not having a console because I didn’t care.

I remember even the homeless kids had consoles I remember visiting a shelter once for school and there was homeless kids playing on their own PlayStation. Anyways I stopped gaming cuz I started full time doomscrolling and the more serious gaming I did I rage quit too much so.
I dont game either i go the the gym and soccer for that and im to busy anyways

I dont game either i go the the gym and soccer for that and im to busy anyways
this is the biggest tiktokcel sentence ive read in a while

let me guess, ur also working on ur business :feelshah:

I haven’t touched a video game in over a year. Gaming just isn’t what it use to be sadly.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Xtra
I haven’t touched a video game in over a year. Gaming just isn’t what it use to be sadly.
gaming is fun when life is good and its shit when life is shit

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Ye

All that time I could’ve legit become world renowned tier in anything I wanted, one of the best at something respectable: chess/swimming/mma/etc, but decided to become the best at games instead

I haven’t touched games in now 2years and don’t plan to ever agai
I’m pissed because I wanted to get good at shit like swimming and boxing when I was young, I remember asking my mum so many times from the ages of 11 to 15 to sign me up or give me money so I can go to either of those things and she never did

• So Sad