How rare is it to see a good looking asian compared to other ethnics ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
is it so rare that on average blacks have more GL people then asians ?

Asians >>>>>> Niggers

is it so rare that on average blacks have more GL people then asians ?
It is very rare.

The MAIN problem of Asians is HEIGHT. If you are 5'5, you CANNOT be a Kazanova. No matter how much you pretend to be. Height is a brutal selector. 5'5 you cannot fraud either to be 6'0. :feelsrope:

The asian faces are also flat. But for a male this is not an absolute detriment. :feelsez:

Also, those eboys from fag-bands do not exist in reality: one eboy costs tens of thousands of dollars to create using plastic surgery. Maybe there are 10 naturally born ones per whole Korea + Japan + China. :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: exeight
How over for SEA then ?
It is very rare.

The MAIN problem of Asians is HEIGHT. If you are 5'5, you CANNOT be a Kazanova. No matter how much you pretend to be. Height is a brutal selector. 5'5 you cannot fraud either to be 6'0. :feelsrope:

The asian faces are also flat. But for a male this is not an absolute detriment. :feelsez:

Also, those eboys from fag-bands do not exist in reality: one eboy costs tens of thousands of dollars to create using plastic surgery. Maybe there are 10 naturally born ones per whole Korea + Japan + China. :pepefrown:

How over for SEA then ?
Pretty over if you take their average height.

BUT if you are from SEA and WERE LUCKY to genetically recombine into 6'0 and your eye area is ok in term of ratios/distances, then, congrats, your SMV will be higher than black dude's and close to white dude. :unsure:

For some women the skin color is a detriment, but for some it is a bonus actually. :unsure:

It is very rare.

Zoomer indians/asians are getting tall asf here in nyc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 16380
5'9 enough for SEA ? because 6"0 recomb is as rare as someone 6"3
Pretty over if you take their average height.

BUT if you are from SEA and WERE LUCKY to genetically recombine into 6'0 and your eye area is ok in term of ratios/distances, then, congrats, your SMV will be higher than black dude's and close to white dude. :unsure:

For some women the skin color is a detriment, but for some it is a bonus actually. :unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Oh but for gymmaxxing i dont do squats and deadlifts anymore because it compressed my spine which has make me shorter i only play basketball,soccer, AFL and lift dumbbells and do bench press and pushups thats all. seriously the deadlift and squats made me 2cm shorter afterwards and im turning 16 btw
just gymmaxx, sleep 9 hours a day and eat lots of protein :bigbrain:

Oh but for gymmaxxing i dont do squats and deadlifts anymore because it compressed my spine which has make me shorter i only play basketball,soccer, AFL and lift dumbbells and do bench press and pushups thats all. seriously the deadlift and squats made me 2cm shorter afterwards and im turning 16 btw
it dont make you shorter nigga its myth

Asians problem is not height, many Asian Zoomers are not short.

Their problem is frame and neutonous face