How rare is this

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
She is 18 yo , has supermodel face, normal body , has 50 followers on insta with no pfp on any social, very introvert is she lesbian or something

It’s not rare; it’s impossible

I would be scaried

Last edited:

Last edited:
i know feds are lurking here but i literally stalked , watched her home for past 10 days (im not in love with her i just want to see her angelic face once) but no she didnt go out once
Now butcher that hoe up with a machete and move on to the next one 💀🔪 jason vorhees type shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and roping3264
No i live in 3rd world muslim country not west
you might actually have a chance, get your parents to talk to hers and wife that bitch up

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
ok hope feds didnt see my last 3 messages

brutal, you try with all your little power to get any scarbs of attention from other hopeless future ropers

meanwhile..

these guys get validation from prime VIP stacies by just existing, I personally think it is time to do what your username is saying boyo

I have seen a couple of those

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I have seen a couple of those
yes nigers dont believe because they live in west
brutal, you try with all your little power to get any scarbs of attention from other hopeless future ropers

meanwhile..

these guys get validation from prime VIP stacies by just existing, I personally think it is time to do what your username is saying boyo

wazap mr ricardo ramirez im big fan

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
wazap mr ricardo ramirez im big fan
Notice how nice you became when I psl god decides to speak down. This is the power of being a chad. Even incels like you fall on their knees for attention. Its over LDAR

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Might as well look for unicorns

Notice how nice you became when I psl god decides to speak down. This is the power of being a chad. Even incels like you fall on their knees for attention. Its over LDAR
ok but i say wazap u reply with autismic curry response i cba

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
you so embarassing trying to shill your video JFL

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Not my video btw. And I don't just shill this video around, I used it as an example to support my claim, that it is over for the incels

how does anyone watch this for 4 minute without feeling like faggot and looking back every 3 second if someone is watching

She is 18 yo , has supermodel face, normal body , has 50 followers on insta with no pfp on any social, very introvert is she lesbian or something
supermodel face and 50 followers ig can’t stay in the same sentence

private profile or lives in some remote village. I know a girl like this. She only has 500 followers, cuz she has a private profile. If she had a public profile she would easily have 1k-5k ez, without even needing thirst traps.

supermodel face and 50 followers ig can’t stay in the same sentence
private profile or lives in some remote village. I know a girl like this. She only has 500 followers, cuz she has a private profile. If she had a public profile she would easily have 1k-5k ez, without even needing thirst traps.
Has no pfp on any social has no post we were at same HS for 4 years

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
"just go after mentally ill girls bro"