How rare really is a chadlite?

P

Prettyboymog

Iron
I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen a chadlite in my whole life and apparently a chadlite is 1 in 100 people. Same as Muslims, I went to the mosque the other day and there was about 200 people, and most of them were ltn-sub 5and only a few mtns and i was the only htn there (no bs). So how rare really is a chadlite and how rare is a htn

• JFL
Reactions: gamerrzs and SubhumanForever
In lithuania thats not rare like more common
I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen a chadlite in my whole life and apparently a chadlite is 1 in 100 people. Same as Muslims, I went to the mosque the other day and there was about 200 people, and most of them were ltn-sub 5and only a few mtns and i was the only htn there (no bs). So how rare really is a chadlite and how rare is a htn

I got a chadlite friend his jaws fucking good literally cant get a double chin no matter how shit his posture gets because bone is what determines a double chin mostly meanwhile we niggas gonna mew and shit to hardly get a good jawline

I got a chadlite friend his jaws fucking good literally cant get a double chin no matter how shit his posture gets because bone is what determines a double chin mostly meanwhile we niggas gonna mew and shit to hardly get a good jawline
It’s fucked up how other people really get to live like that. But ascension is possible in anyone. I went from ltn to htn in 1 year and I’m not even 15. My life has changed so much

its mostly the hyiod bone and u can change that

What was it like, was everyone looking at him?
Yes, he had crazy aura about him, im 6'1 and he was a head taller than me, his skull was crazy amazing it gave off prince vibes but like more handsome, his features were sculpted, he had the perfect frame like he's the guy women write fanfictions about, like he was like around 20 years old im pretty sure but like his face looked mature but like not oldcel he had this tall rich lawyer pheno he was on his phone and you could just tell he was texting his girl really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Pakicel
Yes, he had crazy aura about him, im 6'1 and he was a head taller than me, his skull was crazy amazing it gave off prince vibes but like more handsome, his features were sculpted, he had the perfect frame like he's the guy women write fanfictions about, like he was like around 20 years old im pretty sure but like his face looked mature but like not oldcel he had this tall rich lawyer pheno he was on his phone and you could just tell he was texting his girl really
That is crazy honestly. It makes me wanna money max for 3 years straight and get 5 surgeries at 18

It’s fucked up how other people really get to live like that. But ascension is possible in anyone. I went from ltn to htn in 1 year and I’m not even 15. My life has changed so much
You can easily ascend when young tbh even just chewing mastic gum 3 times per week develops your jaw a fuck at that age lucky you found looksmaxxing that young tbh

ive never seen one where i live lul