How realistic are morphs

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
This is out of pure curiosity but how realistic are morphs? Is there any cases of people who end up looking there morphs afterward of looksmaxing and/or losing weight? Just something that I’ve been questioning

Not realistic like 40 procent accurate
This is out of pure curiosity but how realistic are morphs? Is there any cases of people who end up looking there morphs afterward of looksmaxing and/or losing weight? Just something that I’ve been questioning

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and chrxth5
depends on who is making (some people are absolute garbage while other are goated)

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
It depends on a ton of factors lmao like what the morph changes, if it’s just tanning then it’s near 100% accurate and most surgeries can be simulated pretty well besides from maybe lefort

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
It depends on a ton of factors lmao like what the morph changes, if it’s just tanning then it’s near 100% accurate and most surgeries can be simulated pretty well besides from maybe lefort

Interesting. Might have to make a minor morph that is achievable in a couple months to prove this theory. Also tryna see how accurate future potential is.

Did you use at least 1 braincell before creating this thread?
It obviously depends on the morph, retard.