how recessed am i

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
these pics are 3 years old as i was the leaniest then. looking to get to the same level of BF again. do o need bimax? i put the 1st pic in frankfurt plane so nobody can call me tilt frauder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Tree fiddy percent

Jk it is so minimal literally no one notices, great pheno, lean halo, hair halo, low chance of cold approaching failure and girls could simp for you on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
this is like my chin too, your at the point where if you were a little more rescessed then you would be considered mouthbreather, but you aren’t rescessed

this is like my chin too, your at the point where if you were a little more rescessed then you would be considered mouthbreather, but you aren’t rescessed
so like average forward growth?

Tree fiddy percent

Jk it is so minimal literally no one notices, great pheno, lean halo, hair halo, low chance of cold approaching failure and girls could simp for you on tiktok
i actually had decent results from cold approaching, thanks m8

• +1
so like average forward growth?
your maxilla has good projection, and that’s the main thing for forward growth, your mandible is average tho, mine is too

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 1140
Long midface. Long not concave philtrum. Good ramus but downswung mandible. Chin recessed but the chin itself has good mass imo. Ur face is very tall

• +1
  • Woah
Also ur jaw has good mass in general. I think ur jaw saves u. Forehead is neanderthal and short. U can consider that as a recessed forehead but its not really that big of a deal.

• +1
Long midface. Long not concave philtrum. Good ramus but downswung mandible. Chin recessed but the chin itself has good mass imo. Ur face is very tall
my ipd length is 1:1 with my eyes to upper lip so guess my midface is on the average side but yea my philtrum has always been long. luckily my chin height makes up for it as its still 2:1

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Also ur jaw has good mass in general. I think ur jaw saves u. Forehead is neanderthal and short. U can consider that as a recessed forehead but its not really that big of a deal.
i actually have a massive forehead fivehead which i cover with my hair but yea i agree that my jaw and frontal chin save me

• JFL
my ipd length is 1:1 with my eyes to upper lip so guess my midface is on the average side but yea my philtrum has always been long. luckily my chin height makes up for it as its still 2:1
IF ur ratio is 1.0 then ur ipd saves u yeah cuz the vertical length of the midface is quite long. Its the first thing that caught my eyes. The whole face is very tall. Typical german trait

• +1
i actually have a massive forehead fivehead which i cover with my hair but yea i agree that my jaw and frontal chin save me
I can see it now. Then the slope and length is the failo

• +1
IF ur ratio is 1.0 then ur ipd saves u yeah cuz the vertical length of the midface is quite long. Its the first thing that caught my eyes. The whole face is very tall. Typical german trait
thanks for explanation. ill see what i can do about it

• +1
Why can’t I be this hot?