How redditors cope when they get called out for being aspie shycucks

apocalypse

apocalypse

:soy::soy::soy::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Donquixote, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
must be brutal being called quiet in such a confrontational way. can only happen if both quiet + ugly.

over. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
My gay coworker asked me this a few weeks back. He’s probably the most low inhibition guy I’ve ever met. Shift was all down hill after that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and apocalypse
I become like a fucking morning chicken when I drink alcohol. Had a summer end party for work home to a colleague on thursday, and I fucking blabbered like a schizo when I’m usually quiet in the office

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
I become like a fucking morning chicken when I drink alcohol. Had a summer end party for work home to a colleague on thursday, and I fucking blabbered like a schizo when I’m usually quiet in the office
That’s ideal tbh
Alcohol doesn’t help my shycuckness at all :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
That’s ideal tbh
Alcohol doesn’t help my shycuckness at all :feelswhy:
Eh, I don’t remember much of that evening, so I dread coming back to work monday if I potentially made a fool of myself like I’ve done before

• +1
I'm only quiet if I don't feel comfortable
Actually tbf sometimes even with friends I like I am quiet one on one. But if it's like a group of people I'm comfortable with I'm not. I just hate small talk, but like pissing about and having debates

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Wow the redditor really shows who's boss as he says 'Only around people I don't like'

What a reply. If I were the one making the observation, I would feel brutally humiliated that a redditor openly expressed his disdain for my presence.

Edit: thnx for the gold kind stranger!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Allornothing, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Nothing but snarky passive-aggressive comments, no surprise here. @ihatereddit so much, it's unreal.
I used to think snarky passive aggressiveness was based until I grew out of it at about 12

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, JohnDoe and ReadBooksEveryday
I used to think snarky passive aggressiveness was based until I grew out of it at about 12
redditors don't ever grow out of it, they circlejerk each other on that cancer website, you just know they're insufferable to be around IRL

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, MoggerGaston and apocalypse
redditors don't ever grow out of it, they circlejerk each other on that cancer website, you just know they're insufferable to be around IRL
reddit has some cool hobby/interest based pages where you can get a lot of good knowledge about a subject easily.
found some good tips about scuba-diving, specific drugs, skating and more there a while ago.

but all these 'general life', 'general social advice', 'politics', 'dating' = Pure aids.
It's legit better to ask for dating advice on offtopic-looksmax than on those cancerous subreddits.

• +1