how risky is this? Lefort III with CCW

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Eduardo DOV
Moving the entire structure of your skull forward.

Probably risky as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member and 2 others
Moving the entire structure of your skull forward.

Probably risky as fuck.

but how ? it seems ideal to me, to rotate and to project everything
@Sergio-OMS

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
@Sergio-OMS
You asked if it was risky, not if it's a good surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Eduardo DOV
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, WhiteGoodman, Scammer and 1 other person
i want to be giga forward

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Korea
good luck finding a doctor willing to perform lefort iii for aesthetic reasons lol

would be lifefuel if u got it done and would change this forum forever tbh just how cosmic got obo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Eduardo DOV
I like how LF3 has this mythical Pokemon status in here, when it's just for insane deformities and no mentally sane doctor (even blackpilled ones) will risk doing that to you . Also imagine trusting them with getting the result exactly right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Hikicel69, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
I like how LF3 has this mythical Pokemon status in here, when it's just for insane deformities and no mentally sane doctor (even blackpilled ones) will risk doing that to you . Also imagine trusting them with getting the result exactly right.
its just for insane deformities because they are not lookspileld enought to consider projectin the upperface if its easier to only correct the lower part

fuck i want to be giga forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Anchor_Ship
good luck finding a doctor willing to perform lefort iii for aesthetic reasons lol

would be lifefuel if u got it done and would change this forum forever tbh just how cosmic got obo

• JFL
its just for insane deformities because they are not lookspileld enought to consider projectin the upperface if its easier to only correct the lower part

fuck i want to be giga forward
Bro if it was that simple they would already be sweating their ass off trying to do reach a very good point on that science wise, since it would pay off massively from rich ppl if it was low risk and very consistent results. It's not about being "lookspilled"

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Bro if it was that simple they would already be sweating their ass off trying to do reach a very good point on that science wise, since it would pay off massively from rich ppl if it was low risk and very consistent results. It's not about being "lookspilled"
a nigga here did orbital box osteotomy for aesthetic purposes, which is even more invasive than this surgery that I posted

i dont give a fuck about all this reasoning why they are not doing it, its a possible thing to do

i want some dr to make me giga forward

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member
r u fuckin kidding, most rich people are not even doing a simple lefort(maybe today they are going for it, but not some years ago)

That looks crazy fucked up:whatfeels: Grateful for my forward growth tbh

If you get it make sure you go to a reputable surgeon like Giant Implants or Elizabeth Holmes

• JFL
@Sergio-OMS
If someone ever punches you, your skull will cave in.

Btw this is about as much results from a year of light bonesmashing. But I get it, people don't want to do that because it hurts too much.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

Btw this is about as much results from a year of light bonesmashing. But I get it, people don't want to do that because it hurts too much.
total bullshit

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

its about position iidiota, not bone mass
go there project yout teeth punchin them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

you're just ignorant on the subject, sorry. what you said is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
LITTLE BITCH, I WILL SHOVE MY DICK SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOUR MAXILLA WILL MOVE FORWARD 15MM AND YOU WONT NEED THE DAMN SURGERY.
Congrats on coming out the closet

• Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy and Korea
its about position iidiota, not bone mass
go there project yout teeth punchin them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

you're just ignorant on the subject, sorry. what you said is bullshit
It builds up layers of bone. Layers stack on other layers. NOt gonna rgue with you, youre too scared of a lil pain tho.