How saturated is the onlyfans market? Is it still worth starting, how much money can you expect to make per month? Without showing face

D

Deleted member 22354

Just body, maybe sex. Both top percentile body

in 2023 it will be very saturated. Impossible to make serious cash unless HTB atleast. and even then you need some sort niche and good marketing strategy to get into the top 1%. the guys you hire, their social engineering should be top as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
The average creator makes $150/mo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babineux, Bitch, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
in 2023 it will be very saturated. Impossible to make serious cash unless HTB atleast. and even then you need some sort niche and good marketing strategy to get into the top 1%. the guys you hire, their social engineering should be top as well.
Why should I hire someone for this, that would be just unnecessary additional expenses, i dont intend in doing professional stuff? I would manage and market everything myself. Right now I can only do this with my current fwb unfortunately, she wouldn't let me get other foids. As it looks now I could only use her for this, so only one source of income :/

I would be happy to have the same net income as my 60 hour averaging job right now, millions :lul:would be great ofc, but that's not my goal.

The average creator makes $150/mo
This is huge. Most people don't do it seriously and 150 average is good, better than youtube. top earner make 5000-100k per month. (googled it)

I imagine it's not as saturated for men as it is for women, but you'll be jerk off material for other men.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22354
I imagine it's not as saturated for men as it is for women, but you'll be jerk off material for other men.
I want to manage a women, maybe some amateur stuff together. I will never do it solo for other men :lul:

I want to manage a women, maybe some amateur stuff together. I will never do it solo for other men :lul:
very saturated in that case, probably not worth the effort.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 22354
Why should I hire someone for this, that would be just unnecessary additional expenses, i dont intend in doing professional stuff? I would manage and market everything myself. Right now I can only do this with my current fwb unfortunately, she wouldn't let me get other foids. As it looks now I could only use her for this, so only one source of income :/

I would be happy to have the same net income as my 60 hour averaging job right now, millions :lul:would be great ofc, but that's not my goal.

This is huge. Most people don't do it seriously and 150 average is good, better than youtube. top earner make 5000-100k per month. (googled it)
I wish I had your fwb i would be milking people so much rn. I'm using an avg latina I made almost $400 off a single guy. You have to sell and upsell in the DMs. That's where the money is

Actually no, stay blackpilled about making any money at all which is what this whole forum tells you anyway.

Yeah bro it's over. No one can make money off onlyfans. It's too saturated. Wageslave until you rope.

If i blackpill morons on here, I will have less competition which is great.

Imagine carrying over the blackpill mindset from looks to business success. Imagike thinking that something highly genetic and luck-based like looks is also like business where bluepilled incels with motivation and drive are succeeding every day. Jesus fuck u have to be retarded. Not necessarily you op, just others in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Skywalker, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Just body, maybe sex. Both top percentile body
fetishmax to a common fetish both women and men enjoy, doesnt matter if you like it or not i have a friend who has really nice hands and he literally just posts videos of him spanking and slapping girls across the face and they do well lmfao recruit difficulty