How secret is all the information on this forum?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
How secret is all the information on this forum?

People act like everyone is discovering our methods, but theres only 1500 people online rn. and the world has basically 8 billion people in it

surely this means most our finding are top 0.000001% secret information still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggie and Deleted member 20618
The lookstheories aren’t secret and foids have been using them for their makeup channels for ages. Same with race theory, most whites probably agree with that anyway.

The dog pills, Jbpills. Basically all the stuff that gets categorised as ‘muh basement dwelling’ or ‘incel theories’ is quite secret.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Prince88 and 1 other person
I think everyone has this information like instinctively drilled into their head. Because at the end of the day we are fucking animals with animalistic instincts.

Back then foids only went for the strongest men so they couldn't choose. It was either starve or stay with a man. Now that there is no need for a provider now, they will always choose based on the best genetics. Normies having insecurities is a sign of this but they are too ignorant/retarded to think like a blackpiller.

Its that much secret like one click on the google

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
I talk about some of the stuff I read here with my mum, the exact 'science' of it is secret but the general ideas are not, not uncommon for people to get pointed out as having 'weak chins' for example.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
secret tom cruise GIF
will smith mib GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I talk about some of the stuff I read here with my mum, the exact 'science' of it is secret but the general ideas are not, not uncommon for people to get pointed out as having 'weak chins' for example.
Ur mom is intelligent man. My parents asked me why i dont go outside anymore or have a gf when they fucking gave me subhuman genetics (mom is 4'10, dad is 5'6).

Told them that i cant compete in the west and they told me that foids dont care about height 😂😂😂😂 retards and they told me to just be nice.

Fuck i hate my parents so much

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
None of the information here is secret. As a matter of fact, the information OUTSIDE is secret to the users inside here. It seems like a secret to users here how retarded and non NT they sound with all the weird BS theories and pills. VIP and NT remain the only legit ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 17829, Prince88 and 1 other person
Ur mom is intelligent man. My parents asked me why i dont go outside anymore or have a gf when they fucking gave me subhuman genetics (mom is 4'10, dad is 5'6).

Told them that i cant compete in the west and they told me that foids dont care about height 😂😂😂😂 retards and they told me to just be nice.

Fuck i hate my parents so much
Whats your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618